where is crime surge taking place?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: where is crime surge taking place?

Post by notes1 »

another tape. another breaking story. another unconfirmed source. blah.....

your squad has been pulling this crap, since day one. one fake news story after another. when it fails, y'all just invent another. only fools who believe this garbage are trump haters.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

So people that listen to tapes of the prez speaking in his own words are fools? Or people who disbelieve trumps words are not fools?
I guess the smart ones get their news from you, right? Didn't trump tell you folks not to believe what he says?
200,000 DEAD AMERICANS, highest unemployment in a generation, millions facing evictions/foreclosures,
race relations at a point I never expected to see, but your 401K is going well. trump 2064!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

The 10,000 Cap on State and local deductions costs me about 4,000 bucks a year extra in Federal Income Tax. Hope my portion goes to build our military, for Veterans, the Wall, and to build and staff more prisons. I have no doubt what the dems would do with it.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Don't be silly. Everyone knows Mexico is paying for the wall.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

-BIDEN's dem buddies, the chinese, sent the virus here and around the world.
-nearly 25% of all usa deaths occurred in just TWO dem run states, NY/NJ
-prior to biden buddies china virus, lowest unemployment ever, for many categories

if there was a secret biden tape, it would sound like, 'move the prompter faster/slower/left/right.....'

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

the topic of the thread has been hijacked again by BR. he has no answer for all the crime taking place in DEM run cities, no other place. DEM CITIES!!!!!

this is the subject that scares the left/dems/liberals/trump haters the most. they try to change topics anytime it is brought. BIDEN represents the party that allowed the mob/rioters/looters to take control of the streets and communities. citizens don't like it one bit and will take it out on dems.

and, they know it.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

watch the tape of the compton cops being shot. watch the videos of those cheering for the cops to die.

democrats have been repeatedly denigrating the cops, dems have encouraged this activity. BIDEN supporting criminals running the streets are in the thousands. BLM , antifa, anarchists are the thugs. and, the dems let them go about doing whatever they want.

vote BIDEN, it will be the future of america.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

BLM seen burning bibles on youtube , they chant , what do we want, dead cops , a minister has said that there upper level management of BLM practices witchcraft ! Conclusion , TRUMP 2020 !!!!!!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

BLM upper management snacks on puppies and has been known to remove the DO NOT REMOVE tags from pillows. TRUMP 4765!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

br u refuse to see ,therefore your blindness remains !!