the value of the royal flush?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: the value of the royal flush?

Post by billryan »

Now that made me smile.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

billryan wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:04 pm
Now that made me smile.
that people disagree w/ your or have a low opinion of you?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:11 pm
billryan wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:04 pm
Now that made me smile.
that people disagree w/ your or have a low opinion of you?
touche!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Removing comments about presidential candidates that don’t belong in this topic.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

why , it does say anything and everything !!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

That doesn’t mean we can’t have topical discussions. For every single topic in anything and everything to become Trump versus Biden is a waste.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Webman wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:33 am
That doesn’t mean we can’t have topical discussions. For every single topic in anything and everything to become Trump versus Biden is a waste.
Thanks Webman.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

I dont think its EVERY SINGLE TOPIC . but are we not free to discuss what we see fit in the land of the free on anything and everything ! just curious webman are u a closet communist lefty ?? just asking ?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

advantage playe wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:26 pm
I dont think its EVERY SINGLE TOPIC . but are we not free to discuss what we see fit in the land of the free on anything and everything ! just curious webman are u a closet communist lefty ?? just asking ?

I don't know if you realize that plenty of political discussion has been allowed unabated on the forum from both sides of the aisle, and the comments removed were from BOTH billryan and notes, so I find your comment a bit insulting in light of just how lax moderation has been on those subjects.

Did people reading about the value of a royal flush really want to instead read the 50th pissing match between billryan and notes about a completely unrelated subject?

Yes, you are free to discuss most things in "anything and everything." So if you want to discuss something, start a topic about it. That doesn't mean you can say anything you want in any topic, and the forum rules also still apply. Bringing Trump or Biden into topics that are not politically oriented distracts from any other discussion taking place.

The comments that were removed could have been made in about 20 other topics that are already about politics, as they had absolutely nothing to do with the subject being discussed here.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Webman wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:56 pm
advantage playe wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:26 pm

I don't know if you realize that plenty of political discussion has been allowed unabated on the forum from both sides of the aisle, and the comments removed were from BOTH billryan and notes, so I find your comment a bit insulting in light of just how lax moderation has been on those subjects.

Did people reading about the value of a royal flush really want to instead read the 50th pissing match between billryan and notes about a completely unrelated subject?

Yes, you are free to discuss most things in "anything and everything." So if you want to discuss something, start a topic about it. That doesn't mean you can say anything you want in any topic, and the forum rules also still apply. Bringing Trump or Biden into topics that are not politically oriented distracts from any other discussion taking place.

The comments that were removed could have been made in about 20 other topics that are already about politics, as they had absolutely nothing to do with the subject being discussed here.
You are always fair Webman in running the site. I disagree on the FP ban but other then that you are fair and the name calling toward you was wrong all the way.