6,000 Republican votes to be counted for Democrats

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: 6,000 Republican votes to be counted for Democrats

Post by billryan »

Georgia has 159 counties.
Of those that have completed their recount, 57 had no change. 21 were off by a single vote and 32 were within ten votes. That's a maximum of of 341 votes found, with no report of how they actually voted.
The biggest mistake found was in a Republican county where the Republican board of Elections omitted 2500 votes, the vast majority went to Trump.
Counting those changes, Biden was still leading by 13,977 votes as of the end of yesterday, with over two thirds of the votes recounted.
You can expect the final vote tally late tomorrow afternoon but nothing anyone has seen is expected to change the outcome.
Team trump has no more cases in Arizona, and the remaining one in Nevada is over a few hundred ballots in a state he lost by 20,000+.
In Pennsylvania, team trump is no longer claiming fraud, but seems to be saying the entire process was flawed so any biden votes should be disqualified.
The evidence certainly is mounting.
Trump yesterday fired his hand-picked election security chief for saying this was a fair election.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

24,000 Republicans in Georgia voted in the June primary but didn't vote in the General Election.
The Republican Sec. of State just announced they have found no evidence of widespread fraud with almost every precinct being well within the margin of error. The exception being where Republicans didn't hit the second of two buttons needed to send the votes to the state.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

billryan wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:59 pm
24,000 Republicans in Georgia voted in the June primary but didn't vote in the General Election.
The Republican Sec. of State just announced they have found no evidence of widespread fraud with almost every precinct being well within the margin of error. The exception being where Republicans didn't hit the second of two buttons needed to send the votes to the state.
The real shame is all the millions of mail in ballots that was sent out in the inner Citys around the county that was not asked for. That is how Trump lost this election. Our township sent us a mailer to send back to get a mail in ballot. People I know in the city had a ballot show up in there box unasked for. If this is how the elections are going to be held going forward just send any Tom,Dick and Harry a mail in ballot without them asking for it, the Republican party is in deep trouble in the years to come.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

wildman it's funny that you mention mail in ballots that were not asked for. I received a note from the State Board of Elections in the mail about 1 month prior to the election telling me that they had received word from my local polling place that I had not yet requested a mail in ballot.

I like to do things the old fashioned way and this includes voting; I did it in person.

What irked me is how they were trying to "steer" me to a mail in ballot. Hmm.......

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Damn those people for trying to look out for senior citizens in the middle of a pandemic. Now if you had shown up to vote and found out someone had voted by mail for you, you'd have a legitimate complaint, but quite frankly your story is something I'd expect out of a Karen. You didn't want to vote by mail.
You didn't get a mail-in ballot. You voted in person. Yet something about getting things your way upsets you. Wow.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

billryan wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:56 pm
Damn those people for trying to look out for senior citizens in the middle of a pandemic. Now if you had shown up to vote and found out someone had voted by mail for you, you'd have a legitimate complaint, but quite frankly your story is something I'd expect out of a Karen. You didn't want to vote by mail.
You didn't get a mail-in ballot. You voted in person. Yet something about getting things your way upsets you. Wow.
You must have breathed in to much desert dust.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
My point was that it was odd for them to just expect that I would be voting by mail. As for being a senior citizen, you are most likely closer to that than me.

Where in my post did I say that I was upset?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

wild and ted, how dare you question BR's assertion that dems/liberals/trump haters favored sending ballots to anyone because it would help seniors. no doubt they only had the best of intentions for the country.

now, if it happened that millions of illegals, dead folks, homeless who's vote was 'bought' for a pack of cigs, bundling of other uninformed/uninterested voters, druggies who's vote could be had for a 'hit', 'honest' citizens who just happened to vote more than once, then those are just a coincidence. no self respecting liberal would condone benefiting off of some illegal action.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Tedlark wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:32 pm
billryan wrote:
My point was that it was odd for them to just expect that I would be voting by mail. As for being a senior citizen, you are most likely closer to that than me.

Where in my post did I say that I was upset?
Words related to irked: Displeased, distressed, disturbed, perturbed, troubled, upset.

In court today, Rudy G claimed that republican poll watchers were upset that so many of the Philadelphia election workers were large men of color. Perhaps he should have said it irked them.
Yesterday he stumbled over a word he was reading and admitted he didn't know the word. He said he assumed it meant one thing and the Judge corrected him, saying it meant the complete opposite.
"So many big words" was his reply.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan - your words related to irked came straight out of Merriam-Webster. I would like to stress the word "related."

Now, according to Merriam-Webster, right above words related to irked you'll find: Synonyms for irked and what word that isn't listed is the word upset.

Again; I was irked, not upset. Irked, as in: aggravated, annoyed, bothered, exasperated, galled, irritated, narked [British], peeved, put out, scunnered [chiefly Scottish], teed off, vexed.

Cloudy skies tonight over Bisbee?