flight from cities continues...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Re: flight from cities continues...

Post by seemoreroyals »

billryan wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:03 am
So the AG of Texas is arguing before the Supreme Court that States Rights means the Federal Government should have no say in what states do with health care, while also arguing that Texas should be able to tell other states how to run their elections.
Meanwhile, melinia is upset that the Federal government is not going to support her lifestyle once they leave Washington. Perhaps she can start her own GoFundme account.
I think AG Ken Baxton from Texas is looking for a pardon from soon to be exiled king for his own criminal activities.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

These are my thoughts but not my words. "Let me tell you what I really think of donald trump. This man is a pathological liar. He does not know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. The man cannot tell the truth but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a level I don't think this country has ever seen." Can you guess which senator said this? Hint it is not Mitt Romney.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Did he have to get a new cell phone number after he said this?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

UPDATE- over the past weekend in DEM run CHICAGO, abc/chicago reports 40 shot and 6 murdered.

DEMS sure love black and brown people. between murders and dem endorsed and encouraged abortions, dem policies may be as effective at eliminating these two groups of people as the nazi's horrific actions.

no hate, just the facts.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

notes1 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:02 am
UPDATE- over the past weekend in DEM run CHICAGO, abc/chicago reports 40 shot and 6 murdered.

DEMS sure love black and brown people. between murders and dem endorsed and encouraged abortions, dem policies may be as effective at eliminating these two groups of people as the nazi's horrific actions.

no hate, just the facts.
Sad but 100% true !!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:02 am

no hate, just the facts.
Notes made this exact same post earlier in the week. What a waste it is to lose ones mind.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

seemoreroyals wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:21 am
These are my thoughts but not my words. "Let me tell you what I really think of donald trump. This man is a pathological liar. He does not know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. The man cannot tell the truth but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a level I don't think this country has ever seen." Can you guess which senator said this? Hint it is not Mitt Romney.
Give up? One more hint. This hypocrite is who djt is asking to argue the case if his baseless lawsuit to throw out legitimate mail in votes is heard by the SCOTUS. Okay. I'll tell you. These are the words of Ted Cruz. No hate. Just facts.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

'losing one's mind', sounds like the candidate you supported.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

minneapolis has 1500 more violent crimes in 2018, than so far this year, 1100 more than last year. there are 70% more murders this year than last year. the logical solution by dem lead city council, cut $8 million from police budget and cut police officers by nearly 20%.

NYC continues to lose residents and money, mainly to florida. speaking of florida, it is taking in an average of 1,000 new residents every day. and in 2019 (2020 will be even worse for NY, CONN,NJ), FLORIDA has taken in $17.2 billion more than it lost, courtesy wealth exodus from other higher tax, growing crime rate and more restrictive covid states.

reps lost potus, but dem policies cost them voters in elections across the country. facts!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Since 2015, approx. 45,000 Democrats fled Chicago for Wisconsin. They helped Biden win the state by some 20,000 votes.
Since 2016, they estimate 75,000 Californians moved to Arizona. The result is two Democratic Senators and a Biden victory.
Tens of thousands left the North East to settle in the Atlanta area which results in Biden winning the state and possibly even swinging the Senate.
Can anyone explain why notes thinks this is somehow a good thing for his side.