Flolrida about to hit one million cases of covid...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: Flolrida about to hit one million cases of covid...

Post by notes1 »

i didn't start this thread. i'll leave it others to interpret the actual data. i am just reporting the facts and providing updates.

as a side note, the four states with better rates, that are run by dems have a total population of 15 million. the total populations of the rep run states, FL,TX and VT is over 50 million.

dems/liberals have been criticizing FL and TX for months because they do not have governors who crave power and make life miserable for the citizens who elected them.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

"Make life miserable for people!" I remember that campaign slogan. It apparently was a winner.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Eduardo wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:25 pm
"Make life miserable for people!" I remember that campaign slogan. It apparently was a winner.
the dems/liberals/trump haters sure did that, and you are correct. scare the hell out of people, make people as uncomfortable as possible, tell folks only partial truth, and don't blame chinese, but put all the blame on trump. and, what is biden's solution. basically no different than trumps, other than forcing folks to wear a mask, where allowed.

the most vulnerable are still the same today as a year ago. over 65 and pre-existing conditions. just getting the 65+ crowd vaccinated will solve the majority of the problems. provided the vaccine works at 95%, as projected.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

19,000 dead in florida since June and some people want to say they are doing a good job.
Evidently you can fool some of the people all of the time.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:15 pm
i didn't start this thread. i'll leave it others to interpret the actual data. i am just reporting the facts and providing updates.

as a side note, the four states with better rates, that are run by dems have a total population of 15 million. the total populations of the rep run states, FL,TX and VT is over 50 million.

dems/liberals have been criticizing FL and TX for months because they do not have governors who crave power and make life miserable for the citizens who elected them.
notes keeps bringing up per capita stats and when confronted suddenly wants to talk population numbers.
Spinning facts is easy when one has no spine.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

how many times do i need to humiliate you, on your own thread.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

20,000 dead in your state and you want to humilate people? I think that sums things up perfectly.

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

99.54% of them would be dead anyway from natural reasons.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Jstark wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:25 am
99.54% of them would be dead anyway from natural reasons.
Think you are getting covid facts confused with 9/6 JOB facts.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:15 pm
20,000 dead in your state and you want to humilate people? I think that sums things up perfectly.
i just present the facts.

while less than 20k deaths is far too many, at least the governor of FL, did not write a book and take an award, like CUOMO, where NYS has over 35,000 deaths, with a lower population.