MAGA Terrorist Attack on Capitol

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: MAGA Terrorist Attack on Capitol

Post by billryan »

Jefferson Davis spoke of planting the Southern flag on the roof of the US Capitol.
350,000 Americans died to prevent that from happening. A hundred and fifty years later, trump supporters managed to storm that very building, many waving the disgraced stars and bars, and wanting to lynch the vice president.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

A second capitol police officer has died. As dem's plan second impeachment, which for all practical purposes will be too little too late and appear to be politically motivated, soon to be exiled king is scrambling trying to find media platform to stay in touch with the thugs that he loves and that are so special to him. Best thing for everyone would be if he resigned. His ego will no doubt not allow him to. Somehow he needs to be held accountable. It's obvious that he is the one that incited this insurrection. More republicans need to come out and denounce this.

It's also coming to light that even though national guard was available and ready, they were not authorized by the pentagon to enter and help. Remember all of the personnel trump fired and replaced with lackies over at the pentagon. The fact that it took close to 5 hours for additional help to arrive is unacceptable and appears to lend credence to those that think that the MAGA terrorists had help on the inside. There is also a lot of online chatter about an additional domestic terrorist event for inauguration day. Hope this time there will be better plans in place to prevent an even worse incident from occurring.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Flags around Washington are at half-mast to honor the Fallen Police Officers, except at the White House where they remain flying freely.
As of last night, trump had not reached out to the family of the fallen Officer, now Officers.
While he has twice expressed love for his seditious followers, he has yet to offer condolences for the fallen.
Law and order president, my ass.

felix

Post by felix »

Yes, the sight of the Confederate flags being waved inside the Capitol speaks louder than words about Trump's supporters.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

BR, you will be hapyp to know the Whitehouse finally lowered the flag some time earlier today. Four days too late or 4 years too late depending how you look at things. Also, just found out the second DC police officer that died, died of suicide. Can't imagine what his family is going through right now.

On an unrelated note, PGA has banned trump. They will be cancelling all tournaments and instituting a lifetime ban of ever hosting events at any of trump's Golf Courses including stripping trump of hosting the 2022 PGA Championship insiders say.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

To those two individuals who posted here about the death of a second U.S. Capital Police Officer: yes; a second U.S. Capital Police Officer has died this week.

However: U.S. Capitol Police did not link Officer Howard Liebengood’s death while off duty to Wednesday’s deadly insurrection on Capitol Hill. This is directly from a report posted on the web site: "The Guardians of Democracy."

If you are going to post here, just be accurate, fair, and correct. And fair means also reporting on the Air Force veteran who was shot by a U.S. Capital Policeman during last Wednesday's ugliness. I have yet to see anything posted on that or the others who died.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Tedlark wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:46 pm
To those two individuals who posted here about the death of a second U.S. Capital Police Officer: yes; a second U.S. Capital Police Officer has died this week.

However: U.S. Capitol Police did not link Officer Howard Liebengood’s death while off duty to Wednesday’s deadly insurrection on Capitol Hill. This is directly from a report posted on the web site: "The Guardians of Democracy."

If you are going to post here, just be accurate, fair, and correct. And fair means also reporting on the Air Force veteran who was shot by a U.S. Capital Policeman during last Wednesday's ugliness. I have yet to see anything posted on that or the others who died.
What's your point?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

seemoreroyals wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:56 pm
Tedlark wrote:

What's your point?
For being only three words, your response says much.....

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Tedlark wrote:

First of all I have no idea what and have never been to the website for Guardians of Democracy. Second, the source I got it from said that the officer that committed suicide was on duty at the time the MAGA terrorists breached the Capitol. Third, in regards to the Air Force veteran who was there due to her loyalty to trump was shot while with a group of others trying to gain entrance to the area where the Senators and Congressmen had been taken to to try to avoid being either taken hostage or executed. I don't think any of us realize what a great job the men and women in the trenches for the Capitol Police did sheltering them from those wanting to do harm. It could have very easily been a bloodbath or an extended hostage situation.

It's a fluid situation. I am sure more will be known once more facts come out. Why don't we both discuss further as more info becomes available. I have never considered myself to be perfect as far as posting on an internet gambling forum. I do however try to make sure my posts are accurate, fair, and correct. That is why I added a follow up post once I found out that the second police officer's death was a suicide.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Yes, that second officer took his own life and so far there has been no tie-in between his suicide and the events of Wednesday January 6, 2021.