VACCINE

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Re: VACCINE

Post by Eduardo »

notes1 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:39 am
i won't bother to debate each position or comment from you. but, you have stated enough, that according to the dems/liberals, YOU ARE A RACIST!
Well, I'm sure glad I took the time to respond. None of them seem to be calling me a racist, despite my views. I wonder why that could be.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

he is not in favor of open borders, he must hate hispanics and other black/brown people. sure sign of racism!

he is not in favor of free healthcare for everyone who makes it into this country. another racist trait. if he is white, he would also be guilty of white privilege and none wokeness.

he is not in favor of mandating all shower facilities be available to anyone, no matter what sex, they call themselves. he favors 'custom'. he must be a homophobe.

-he doesn't support 'guaranteed income' for all. how racist can you get.

the guy is a damn nazi!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Your monstrous view of Democrats is not reflected in the actual Democrats that I know. No wonder you are scared.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:00 am
he is not in favor of open borders, he must hate hispanics and other black/brown people. sure sign of racism!

he is not in favor of free healthcare for everyone who makes it into this country. another racist trait. if he is white, he would also be guilty of white privilege and none wokeness.

he is not in favor of mandating all shower facilities be available to anyone, no matter what sex, they call themselves. he favors 'custom'. he must be a homophobe.

-he doesn't support 'guaranteed income' for all. how racist can you get.

the guy is a damn nazi!
Oh, Magoo, you've done it again.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Eduardo wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:35 am
Your monstrous view of Democrats is not reflected in the actual Democrats that I know. No wonder you are scared.

Obviously, you don't know the right sort of Democrats.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Eduardo wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:35 am
of course, i was joking about about you. and, i am glad all your dem friends don't call you names.

but, just for fun, why not go to some left wing website and simply post that you are OPPOSED to;

-open borders
-guaranteed income for all
-laws that do not mandate that transgender folks can use whatever facilities they wish
-free taxpayer funded healthcare for all
-laws that interfere with 'local custom'

don't write anything else, just that these are your views and beliefs. let's see what the response is. what i wrote in jest, will seem mild, when you hear what the other side says. i would bet a dollar, at least one of the responders, will wish you were dead.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I'm certain if I went looking for trouble I could find it. That's exactly my point about the places you seem to be getting your news from. The views you are expressing about liberals/dems are the other side of the coin you are describing.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Very thoughtful and I’m sure somewhat time-consuming responses Eduardo. You are to be congratulated for doing that even though you have no obligation to do so.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Just a quick note on the vaccine. From talking to my sister in California and listening to the news from New York today everything seems to be in chaos as far as getting people timely vaccinated. If anyone is interested, read the article in today’s LA Times. I also just heard on the news from Governor Cuomo that spots are filled up for the next 14 weeks to try and get an appointment to get your Covid vaccine shot
I have to wonder if they can’t even seem to get their act together on the logistics in cities, what is going to happen to people in rural areas where there aren’t even any hospitals nearby

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The states are all suffering from loss of tax revenue, the medical profession is overwhelmed, and the federal government thinks simply handing them the vaccine is the best way to go. In Arizona, to make an appointment to get the shot, the state hired an events planning company. In Cochise County, the state wants my local hospital to rent space outside of the hospital, hire security guards to keep the lines orderly, hire staff to set appointments for the follow-up shots and provide storage for the vaccines.
If you get a shot today, they then place the vaccine needed for your second shot in reserve for you.
It's a complete and total clusterfck and all because the federal government isn't doing the job they should be doing. How can they possibly expect places like NYC to organize and pay for the infrastructure needed to give two shots three weeks apart to upwards of ten million people, especially when the pandemic is reaching new heights every day.
For months, all we heard about was how within hours of being approved, the vaccine would be on it's way. Like almost everything in the last four years, the truth is far different from the promises. Where is FEMA? Where is the military? How is it when a tornado kills a couple dozen people, the National Guard and FEMA are on the scene in hours, but 3300 Americans a day dying is met with a yawn?