flight from cities continues...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: flight from cities continues...

Post by notes1 »

wonder how many residents are legal. and, what justifies 22-36 aides per council member. the stats indicate a crappy job being done.

considering the city has a total debt of nearly $4k for every resident, they might consider spending less.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Each member represents about 250,000 people so if they have 25 aides, that means one for every 10,000 people they represent.. I'll assume each has an office in City Hall and another in their district . Each needs to be staffed.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

finally, it has come out. we knew he was lying, there was plenty of speculation he was lying and now, it was so obvious, his own AG has confirmed it. who else, but the award winning governor of NEW YORK. the attorney general of ny, claims the CUOMO administration LIED about the number of deaths in funeral homes from the chinese virus, by as much as FIFTY PERCENT. cuomo, who many DEMS believe is POTUS material, has lied about this more times than obama lied about, keep your doctor, keep your plan and save (fill in the blank) dollars. now, go throw away the book you bought about his valiant leadership accomplishments. he should be removed from office.

of course, this news and additional less flattering news about DEMS is slowly coming out in limited doses, AFTER the elections. this was the plan. LIE, CHEAT your way to victory, and when you've got the power, admit some 'innocent mistakes', and believe the voters are too stupid to remember. even the press has written a couple of negative pieces about dems/liberals, in hopes of regaining credibility. but, don't worry, come mid-terms, they will be right back to their old, biased ways.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Was Cuomo on the ballot this year?

Who knew there was an epidemic of people dying in funeral homes.

At least I can understand onenotes obsession with the NY Gov. He is afraid he might run for President someday so he must be destroyed.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

lying over and over about chinese virus deaths, is apparently ok with dems and liberals. as long as it is their guy doing the lying.

and, of course you have no real knowledge or believe most folks don't remember, the whole story. when the near death victims were sent from nursing homes to hospitals to die, cuomo left out the part that they just came from a nursing home, which he ordered to take in sick patients and be mixed with healthy elderly. universally condemned as one of the stupidest mandates of the entire pandemic. and, he continues to lie about it.

why discuss cuomo and newsome, they are leaders of the two most populated DEM run states in the country and adored by the left. they are a good indication of what the country would/will look like under dem rule.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Does anyone here adore Cuomo or Gavin Newsome?
I had a lot of respect for Mario Cuomo and worked on his first campaign for Governor, which caused me grief as my Democratic Club supported Ed Koch.
Anyway, show of hands if you adore either of the two governors?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

at the pace that NY and CA are losing residents, businesses and tax dollars, i doubt many would admit to supporting them now. newsome has a recall going against him and cuomo has just been outed by his own AG.

but, they are an indication of what DEM rule will result in.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:07 am
Was Cuomo on the ballot this year?

Who knew there was an epidemic of people dying in funeral homes.

At least I can understand onenotes obsession with the NY Gov. He is afraid he might run for President someday so he must be destroyed.
I thought people were already dead before they got the the funeral home?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

back to update on LA's waste of tax payer money and overpaid gov't jobs. data provided by OPENtheBOOKS;

-former LA housing director, resigned in July, was making nearly $250,000. CABINET secretary BEN CARSON, of HUD, was making $199,700. wonder who had more responsibility?
-LA's current deficit is $675 million
-DEM city council voted to tentatively cut 843 jobs. of course, 3/4 of those jobs were LAPD. look out citizens, the streets just got more dangerous. 'defund the the police', in action!
-meantime, in 2016, a bond was passed for $1.6 billion, with the promise of 10,000 new apartments for the homeless. anticipated that 7600 will be completed at a cost of $599,000 each. good news, i am sure some well connected dems and donors made a bunch of money.
-remember, LA has over 20,000 employees making over $150,000 per year
-encampment complaints to the city have grown to an average of 4500 per month.

this is what happens under liberal rule. the homeless problem does not get better, their solutions encourage more to become part of the 'forever needy' crowd. it is already taking place in DC, under biden directives. of course, their goal is to create more needy, then they own their vote.

what a devious plan that entraps people for a lifetime. many who are black and brown people. what compassion liberals have for these folks. instead of a job, instead of self reliance, make them dependent.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Openthebook.com?
My God, what kind of rabbit hole did you fall into?