Mobile App for Android vs iPad

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
John
Forum Newbie

Mobile App for Android vs iPad

Post by John »

Does anyone know why the mobile app for Android has 8 games, and the app for iPad has 22 games?The Android app has not been updated since March 3rd.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Does anyone know why the mobile app for Android has 8 games, and the app for iPad has 22 games?The Android app has not been updated since March 3rd.

I wrote them an email four days later about a small bug in the android app. I was planning to buy it when that got fixed. 22 games sounds promising though.

alpax
Video Poker Master

Post by alpax »

I got VP Pocket for my android phone myself, the free shareware version enables Jacks Or Better for all different types of games. Each of the games are a separate in app purchase. I personally bought the Game King one for $4.99, and truthfully its the best money I've spent this year since it provides a training mode when I am outside of home. It has the three or four games I will normally play, JoB, DDB, BDlx, and NSUD.

The iPad one is Best of VP and it has more features such as changing draw/deal speed and betting variable short to max coins. It definitely has more screen space to do 50 or 100 play games so hence I think it is more advanced than the iOS mobile or Android one. For the longest time what got me was that some of the games on the iPad was worth $2.99, now its all the same at $4.99

alpax
Video Poker Master

Post by alpax »

I've checked the Best of VP app again on the iPad and all games are $2.99 now. So I bought Super Times Pay today with it before the price might go back up.