Unfortunately this site is no longer usable

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
bajmurray
Forum Newbie

Re: Unfortunately this site is no longer usable

Post by bajmurray »

Much better! Thanks for taking care of this!

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we are not completely out of the woods with this problem.

The monthly contest has been playing a lot better on my desktop (windows 10, IE 11), but the Apple laptop is still giving me fits.

Last night, it froze up 3 or 4 times in 20 hands. Just now, after playing OK for one session, it has frozen three times in about 20 hands. It's aggravating, to say the least.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

When it freezes, please note the 3 ads that are on the screen and email them to forum@videopoker.comIf we see a pattern and it appears to be a problem ad, we will attempt to have it removed.

MangoJah
Forum Newbie

Post by MangoJah »

Bye Bye Everybody. I estimate with my ad clicking I earn this site about $100 year. No more. Peace out everybody.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Two monthly game freeze ups this morning on my desktop.

On the first, the top ad was Canadian Blood Services, the right side was Fairmont, and the lower right corner was Hotels.com.

The second time, top ad was Sportsnet, the right side was Rogers which changed to Wynn, and the lower right was Hotels.com.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

More freeze ups today, on the daily game.

First one, top ad was Uber, right side was Serengeti?, and I couldn't see the bottom right one since I couldn't scroll.

Next time, top was Office 365, right side was Blyth, and again, I couldn't see the bottom one.

Next time, top again was Office 365, right side was Resolve, and I couldn't see the bottom.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks, onemoretry. These were in Internet Explorer 11 again?

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Thanks, onemoretry. These were in Internet Explorer 11 again?

That's right - IE 11.

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

I had a couple lock ups on the monthly this morning, on IE 11 too. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to which ads were displaying EXCEPT that it's been happening at the first ad switch (after the first 5 or 6 hands or so). If the ads change successfully the first time, it seems like the whole session will play fine.

I've noticed that the ads switch at the same time, rather than being staggered. Don't remember how it worked before, but maybe that could have something to do with it?

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I played three or four sessions of the daily game this morning. With one exception, the play was OK.

The exception was at the start of my third session. As I was selecting the game speed, it froze.

At the time, the top ad was Fulcrum Galley(or Gallery), the right side was TD Insurance, and the bottom right was Hotels.com.

While the game itself was frozen, the top ad changed to Smart Fares.

This was my desktop, IE 11.