Weekly Color Match Royals

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Weekly Color Match Royals

Post by Galeygoo »

I tried, I really, really tried....but I find this game to be as exhilarating as a cup of decaf.

alpax
Video Poker Master

Post by alpax »

I tried, I really, really tried....but I find this game to be as exhilarating as a cup of decaf.

I do not blame you for your comment. It does not feel anything like DDB/TDB at all, with what you're used to. So out of the ordinary.

On the other hand, I do expect the scores to be competitive.

Ugh, the contest used 9/5 DDB. Back to figuring out the 9/5 pay schedule.

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

I agree with both the above comments.

I've also noticed that it's hard to jump from this to a normal game without wanting to hold off-suited red/black cards. I'm sure I screwed up a few hands on the daily after playing the weekly!

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

LOL...Ditto to all.

Onenickelmiracl

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

I haven't played a weekly game in weeks. Either because I loathe the game being played or because they play out too slowly.

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

I like the boosted straight flush payout, and the 300 black/white straight flush is sweet too. Got a nice dealt straight flush earlier:

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Nice hi Whitney!

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

I miss this game now that it's gone from the weekly. I hope it comes back to the contests soon!

(I know I should upgrade to Gold but it's not in the budget right now. Plus it's not too exciting playing games outside of the contests, although it's good practice)

alpax
Video Poker Master

Post by alpax »

I miss this game now that it's gone from the weekly. I hope it comes back to the contests soon!

(I know I should upgrade to Gold but it's not in the budget right now. Plus it's not too exciting playing games outside of the contests, although it's good practice)

You can play other games within the contests and earn enough points to redeem a few days of GOLD membership if you are that tight on a budget.

I just do not play much outside of single line games to justify paying for GOLD.

jfwstars
Forum Newbie

Post by jfwstars »

Like the game but never able to win.