Video Poker Extravaganza: The Aftermath

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
nyr2
Forum Newbie

Re: Video Poker Extravaganza: The Aftermath

Post by nyr2 »

thank you to everybody that was there rooting me on. it was alot of fun. webman you did a great job ty.  i still cant believe i won. this contest a blast from the begining.  Videopoker.com rocks!!    

~ Lori

luigi1

Post by luigi1 »

Congrats,
You are a smart player, gee, like me??? Ha!! Have a fabu time in Vegas...you are on a roll!!!
Donna, not Luigi, that's my doggie...

dutchman
Forum Newbie

Post by dutchman »

congrats to nyr2. it was a hard fought battle that I would do again and hope for a better
outcome on my side.
 enjoy your trip to Vegas and think of me while you're winning.

dutchman
Forum Newbie

Post by dutchman »

thanks webman for a great tourny. it was fun.

DancingPatsy
Forum Rookie

Post by DancingPatsy »

The tournament was lots of fun. Watching the winners hands was enjoyable, too. I hope there will be another soon. Congrats to the winner,nyr2. (I did rather expect some bells and whistles, firecrackers, or balloons for the winner, tho') I guess a trip to Las Vegas will be better. Good Luck in Vegas, nyr2

nyr2
Forum Newbie

Post by nyr2 »

Thanks everybody.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

nyr2, you made the Quick Quads' bracket proud.  

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Congratulations to NYR2, hope you have a good time in LV. Play midweek and you'll have the floor to yourself. Big thanks to the management/staff of VP.com for a neat presentation. I'm sure it was a bear to program. Kudos also to Eduardo for sneaking in the taquitos before the half. Ted, don't forget you empty trays. I think Marie left you some bon-bons in the freezer.
BTW, some interesting holds from both. definitely gives one appreciation to things like penalty cards and projected ER.

luvvp
Forum Newbie

Post by luvvp »

Wow, that was a great way for all to enjoy the finals.  Loved the different strategies.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Sorry I missed the Finals, duty called though and work before pleasure. I'll clean the trays and vaccum the carpet making sure to get all the taquito crumbs. Who was the one that spilled hot sauce on the rug? That stuff doesn't come up too easily. As for marie I'm quite sure she has the cold bon-bons on her red eyes today after "The Game." I guess I'll be the first one to say that UNC spanked MSU within an inch of their life.

Congrats to the winner, Lori, aka nyr2, for winning the contest here.