One Hundred Days To Victory.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

One Hundred Days To Victory.

Post by billryan »

One hundred days to go and Grand Pa Joe seems to be in the driver's seat with the perfect strategy.
Let Trump be Trump.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

We've been here before. A lot of time left. I don't think Biden will actually debate Trump. They'll come up with an excuse.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I wouldn't be surprised if there are no debates, although I'm not sure which side will pull out.

Ninety nine days to go. The Buzzword of the day is " necessary evil".

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I'm watching Congressman Lewis's casket being brought into the Capitol Rotunda and I''m reminded how far this country has come. Then I read the garbage people post here about people they disagree with not being real Americans and I realize how far we still have to go.
Niney nine days to Victory!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

98 Days to Victory.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

97 Days to Victory!
Trump is once more touting hydroxy, promoting a video by Doctor who thinks Doctors are using alien DNA to perfect a vaccine that will make people less religious and that thinking about celebrities can cause their demonic counterparts to impregnate you in your sleep.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

His performance at Tuesday's rally / trump virus press briefing was pretty bad. Maybe one of his worst. Takes a lot of gall for a bully like trump to stand before the American people and ask us to feel sorry for him because everyone likes and respects Fauci but nobody can stand him. Maybe he should take a good long look in the mirror. The enemy is not Biden or the coronavirus. His biggest enemy is himself. He makes it nearly impossible for people to like, trust, or respect him.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

That was so pitiful, I almost felt bad for him. Trump keeps making Biden's job easier and easier.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

96 Days to Victory!

Trump starts the day suggesting that perhaps the election should be postponed.
He wants to open the economy, open schools but postpone the election.
Let trump be trump. Best Democratic strategy ever.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

95 Days to Victory.
The cockroaches are starting to stir as daylight proves to be quite the disinfectant