Off to Nevada

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Re: Off to Nevada

Post by Come Back Kid »

Oh wow, nice hits for Mrs. Omt!!! WTG...

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

Hmmm. Seems the wives are bust insurance. Too bad mine doesn't play at a high enough denomination to cover my busts.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

TripleTriple wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:14 pm
Too bad mine doesn't play at a high enough denomination to cover my busts.
After two strawberry daiquiris, my ex-wife would refuse to cover her busts.

I'm writing more about my trip, but to avoid cluttering this thread I created a new one. Just look up, or down.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Nice going Mrs OMT.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Wow! Nice trip and great going Nrs OMT!!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Two RFs! That covered a considerable amount of losing the rest of the time. Living large.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Well, to borrow a phrase from FAA, we had a sad Saturday. I dropped $600, and my wife $1200, due in both cases to a severe lack of decent starting hands, and the subsequent dearth of quads, or anything better.

Sunday was better for her, as she finished up $100. Not a large win, but up is always good. I, on the other hand, continued my losing ways, with another $600 loss. We played for two to three hours in the morning, where I lost $300, and she won her $100. She played even in our much shorter evening session, but I dropped my second $300 in about 20 minutes of agonizing play. I don't really know what the probability of being dealt a push, or better, is in JOB, but I'm pretty sure I was nowhere close to whatever that number is.

We did spend a very pleasant afternoon in that vip tent shown in Dinghy's posts, listening to a very, very good Italian vocalist and his band, while consuming, in my case, several Peronis (it was an Italian festival, after all).

Monday is another day. Hopefully, it will be a better one.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

They're running unusually quick with the multiplier credits. I believe this morning I received my 10x RCs from Thursday, and now I'm only waiting on the Sunday 20x. The 3x TCs will be slower because the weekly earn period didn't end until Sunday, but my daily bonuses have been coming in reliably.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

An interesting thing happened when I tried, in my previous post, to describe the Italian performer using the one word expression for a person who sings - I guess I violated this site's rule about a certain person, and it came out as an Italian Fa La La La ....La la la!

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

onemoretry wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:24 am
I guess I violated this site's rule about a certain person
Now I'll always think of him as Rob Vocalist :geek: .