weird problem!!

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: weird problem!!

Post by Tedlark »

This is my little pet video poker machine. I pet it, I feed it, I nurture it, I hep it grow, I comfort it and then when it doesn't drop me that 4th ace on triple double bonus I SMASH IT INTO A MILLION TINY PIECES. That felt good, now off to get some tea.

pokeherguy

Post by pokeherguy »

I can help you with that problem, fact is I can get rid of those nagging second day blues completly. Heres what you do come over to my part of the country and I'll take you to a place where I'll pretty much guarantee you won't lose that second day because you'll get beat so bad the first day no normal person will come back for seconds.

The doctors in the house, who else has a problem?

vidopoker

Post by vidopoker »

sounds tempting... but I'll stick with Vegas (...for now)

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

pokeherguy - what part of the country you call home?

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Haven't had this experience myself. On my last trip, I think I lost all of my money at night and did my winning in the mornings and afternoon.

I don't have a lot of trips to compare though. It's definitely easy to want to play those last hands in the morning so I can see how it would also be easy to lose, especially since you don't have the rest of the day to win things back if you go the wrong way.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

This is my little pet video poker machine. I pet it, I feed it, I nurture it, I hep it grow, I comfort it and then when it doesn't drop me that 4th ace on triple double bonus I SMASH IT INTO A MILLION TINY PIECES. That felt good, now off to get some tea.

World's greatest stress reliever brought to us by Tedlark.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

The World's greatest stress reliever brought to us by tedlark.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Thanks Ted I feel better now