The Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but.....

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: The Truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but.....

Post by DaBurglar »

I don't care if you are envious of me or not but get over the fact that I am both: better at and luckier at, video poker than you are. I post accurate reports here of my results at video poker.

I will give you credit though: you are the first grown man I've ever known to use a term like "gigglesnort."

Oh I am way over it, especially since I never cared.....YOU were the one who, oh, about a couple years back, in some childish effort to try and annoy or get the better of me, started prattling on and on about your 80% winning ratio/rate/whatever and listing an endless litany of nights like the ones you describe above.   You only seem to NOW do this for my benefit, plopping these tall tales in the midst of some totally irrelevant thread in which I am customarily totally kicking your arse and making you look STUPID (not that you don't need any help in that arean anyway.....)ONCE AGAIN, why dont you SHARE the JOY with the people who would actually LOVE to see these pics, the rest of the forum and all the lurkers who visit here?!?!!?    Seriously, don't give us anymore of this BROWSER BS......AS I said, many many times, if you have won, GREAT......its just that right now, the way this stands and they way you are acting and behaving, I am 100% skeptical.   Prove me wrong and I will still NOT be envious but enjoy seeing your success.....in short, you have no where else to go with this line of attempting to annoy and get the better of me.       mmmkay?   Have a nice day   gigglesnort

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I stand by my success rate with video poker DaBurglar and it's really not my fault that I'm running 80% winning/20% losing sessions while you, on the other hand, may be running 20% winning/80% losing sessions.

But hey, you use the term "gigglesnort" 80% more than I do so maybe that balances things?