He

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: He

Post by notes1 »

..is tied in some polls. with as many times as he has put his foot in his mouth, this close to the election, I am amazed.

if nothing else, him running has showed;

-how many are pissed off at pols and the system
-how many really despise H
-how openly corrupt the political system is.

I did not think he had a chance.

Minn. Fatz
VP Veteran

Post by Minn. Fatz »

...is done. It's over. I'm watching FOX and they're talking about what a post-Trump party will look like and how few Republicans will still even stand on the same podium with him. They just tried to drag Slick Willy into it and reduced a woman to tears.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I, for one, want to thank the Donald for his service to the country. Thanks to him, we will have a liberal Supreme Court for the first time in over a generation. We just might end up with Democrats controlling all three branches of government for the foreseeable future. Thanks for doing for America in a year what it took you a decade to do to the people of Atlantic City.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Guess I was wrong.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Major crow eating meals occurring globally. Speechless in Seattle, where HC cleaned up with 12 EVs.

Lionqueen

Post by Lionqueen »

Deserves a chance.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Is a blowhard pompous azz. I wish him luck may god have mercy on all our souls.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Is a blowhard pompous azz. I wish him luck may god have mercy on all our souls.

You forgot to mention racist,sexist and bully. I only hope that he is a better president than he is a person.

MT1716
Forum Rookie

Post by MT1716 »

is the most savy, tuned in political figure that we will ever see---and the next POTUS. So much crow has been eaten that they are now on the endangered species list.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

is the most savy, tuned in political figure that we will ever see---and the next POTUS. So much crow has been eaten that they are now on the endangered species list.

I like that one....now the dam media is back talking nothing other than Trump protests while our troops are still being blown up overseas. I hate the media most are dirty lying commies and worse.