MARKETS,Anybody even yet?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: MARKETS,Anybody even yet?

Post by olds442jetaway »

I took a long shot today and got some LAZR. Penny stock. High risk. Elon Musk is their largest customer. 3 D tech for self driving cars etc. here’s today’s chart. Hope it’s making a move in the right direction. It was listed on Stocks with Josh as something to keep an eye on. Who knows. First penny stock I have bought in 20 years
Attachments
IMG_3870.png

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Equity Summary Score on Fidelity is 0.6 on scale of. 10. That is a gutsy long shot Olds may the Force be with you.
Hang onto the guard rails. :pinch:

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thanks. Just have a weird feeling it may do well if even on the coattails of other tech stuff. I bought today and could have sold near cob and made 30 bucks 😂. Next week will be a hand wringer for the entire market. No plans to buy anything else right now till the dust settles.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Basking in the Nvidia glow. Almost compensates for my bank bust.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Nvidia was a good one I missed. Probably has more to go. Doing ok on my penny stock. I took another flyer on NIO. May do a quick hit and run on that one. So far it’s up. I probably have some NVIDIA in my 403B ETF type fund. Haven’t checked to see. Still going nowhere on my stubborn DIS holding and nowhere but down on a fed tax free bond fund. Those were only good when interest rates were really low. Up for the year, but not all that much. Too conservative, but need to be. ( age related ). The bulk of things are non stock fixed.

case
VP Veteran

Post by case »

Josh said Nio is a buy now but just for a swing trade. Thinks it might run to 7 dollars. Earnings are coming soon.I hate Nio myself. I am another person who missed Nvidia. Markets have been choppy lately and hard to play right now.

I did buy some Vici Properties at 27.89 on May 29th. Nice dividend (almost 6%) and they manage the big properties on the Las Vegas strip like MGM and Caesar's . They are also a triple net lease reit which means the tenants are responsible for taxes, insurance and maintenance.

Want to buy some VOO when S&P drops a bit more.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I’m hoping for an in and out on NIO. I’m watching VOO also. Will take a peek at Vici.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

This so far continues to be my best Mortgage reit. 10 percent Div. Great chart. Probably too high to buy now.
Attachments
IMG_3978.png

case
VP Veteran

Post by case »

Yes HTGC is at all time highs but looking at the chart I can see you have done well. Lots of growth for such a high dividend.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Josh says it’s “ distribution “ time in the market which means we should see some crazy days with peaks of highs and lows. Friday was the first example. Might be opportunities for some quick hits, but with caution. We could still be facing a big correction down the road. That was a great tip by Case to tune in to Stocks with Josh on YouTube. Though I’m not into Crypto, options, puts, and calls, I appreciate the knowledge and explanations and detailed explanations on the Market technical analysis from the charts on his show. I missed the boat last November on Cat too, which was on my buy list, but at the time I had other stuff to finish up unrelated to the Market. That ended up ok so far as Ct Real Estate is up another 10 percent so far this year going against many of the analysts. Feel bad for young couples trying to get their first home. Median prices are well over 400k and rents in this area are extremely high too.