Keno games (cont'd)

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
LA_D_DI
Forum Newbie

Re: Keno games (cont'd)

Post by LA_D_DI »

I have a big problem with the adds on the side they interupt the game by slowing it to a crawl.

mar1515
Forum Newbie

Post by mar1515 »

Hi every one...love your keno games, I'm from montreal and was wondering if you have the KENO Game with the powerball, Its the same as the first game but pays 4 time?

rgdenton
Forum Newbie

Post by rgdenton »

i am glad that i found this site   have had lots of fun on it and fam wondering wehn 20 card will be available   thanks again

smallfish15
Forum Newbie

Post by smallfish15 »

Just wondering if it is possible to get a power keno or triple power keno type game on this website? Love the choices on vider poker. Great site!!

safety
Forum Newbie

Post by safety »

I like the keno games, but every time an "AD" changes along right side of game screen it causes my game to stop until the next "AD" comes on, this sometimes takes 10 or 15 seconds and it gets annoying as well.   Can something be done about that, or is it aproblem only for me?

palace2
Forum Newbie

Post by palace2 »

love your many choices of games!  congrats for adding multi 20 card keno!

gumshoe
Forum Regular

Post by gumshoe »

Webman,  for the past 2 days, the multi card keno won't load for me.  All other keno games load ok for me.  Do you have a suggested fix for me?  Thank you.   Wow, you work fast,,, I went back in and it works fine... must have been an operator error!!!!!

Penster
Forum Newbie

Post by Penster »

The Penster is very pleased with Multigame Keno.  Thanks!!

stl2222
Forum Newbie

Post by stl2222 »

will you ever get cleopatra keno on this site

longhornjohn
Forum Newbie

Post by longhornjohn »

Thank you for the 20 card keno.  I am becoming a keno addict.  I am most impressed that you actually listen to your customers.