why vote for biden?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Chicagoan

Re: why vote for biden?

Post by Chicagoan »

Notes1, whether you are for Biden or against him, you are not being very honest with yourself if you don't concede that he very effectively rebutted Trump's "sleepy, doddering old man" attack. I have voted for more Republicans for president than I have for Democrats, yet I am one of those voters who was looking for evidence to prove or disprove that Biden's age and mental acuity were issues. I was impressed. I am not for Biden as much as I am against Trump, but I definitely feel much more confident about Biden after last night's speech.

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

Biden' speech was very good. Full of substance, but most importantly, he was articulate, caring, compassionate, and a great example of what is truly a horrible human being Trump is. He was inclusive of all Americans and didn't show hate for any group. Everything Trump isn't.

BYEDON

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

rockinrobin wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:50 pm
Biden' speech was very good. Full of substance, but most importantly, he was articulate, caring, compassionate, and a great example of what is truly a horrible human being Trump is. He was inclusive of all Americans and didn't show hate for any group. Everything Trump isn't.

BYEDON
after more than 4 decades on the public dole, provide a list of biden's notable accomplishments. are there any?

you want a warm body to offer you compassion, get a rescue dog/cat. want someone to tell you they understand your problems, find a psychiatrist. want someone to tuck you in, tell you how great you are, tell you how nothing you did wrong was your fault.....grow up.

dems just love it when bill clinton says he understands their pain, while he is trying to have sex with as many teenagers as possible. they love moochelle talk about her struggles, as she speaks from just one of their homes, this one an $11m 'starter' in martha's vineyard.

dems don't need a president, they need their mommie.

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

No, we need a leader who cares for all Americans, not just his rich cronies and his cult base. A leader who doesn't lie constantly every damn day. A leader who takes responsibility for decisions he makes when they turn out bad. A leader who doesn't bully and name call anyone who dares to disagree with him. A leader who will work across the aisle for the good of the country. A leader who doesn't dally in conspiracy theories. A leader who shows compassion and strength. A leader who doesn't praise our foes and malign our allies. A leader who listens to the expert people he surrounds himself with, not one who surrounds himself with sycophants, yes men and criminals. A leader who wants every person treated equally. A leader who believes in the Constitution and the Rule of Law. A man who values faith and family.
Trump is none of these.

Trump has 20+ sexual assault accusers including his ex wife, has cheated on every wife he had, ran a fraudulent charity and University, cheated countless businesses and workers out of compensation, bankrupted numerous businesses and has shown his racism on numerous occasions.
Your comments on Clinton and MICHELLE Obama deserve no response because they are false and hypocritical.
The only one needing a psychiatrist on here is you. I've never experienced someone with so much hate. Nothing positive from you ever. You must be the life of the party.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

It seems notes never learned how to not operate out of fear. Sad.
I blame society.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

-trump said he would defeat ISIS. heard from them recently? he unleashed the military. ACCOMPLISHED!
-trump said he would reduce unnecessary rules and regs. ACCOMPLISHED!
-trump said he control our southern border. ACCOMPLISHED!
-trump said he would expand economy, so that everyone, no mater their color, sex, religion or race, could have an opportunity to achieve financial success. pre chinese virus, nearly every segment of economy had historic employment levels. ACCOMPLISHED ONCE, WILL DO IT AGAIN!
-trump said he would get NATO allies to pay more, for their own defense. ACCOMPLISHED!
-stock market indices at historic highs, despite virus. ACCOMPLISHMENT!
-trump's policies has lead usa to be energy independent. everybody remember gas lines? ACCOMPLISHED!
-got 2 scotus confirmed-ACCOMPLISHMENT!

all these and more, in less than 4 years. what the heck has joe done in nearly 50 years? nothing!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

rockinrobin wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:46 pm

Your comments on Clinton and MICHELLE Obama deserve no response because they are false and hypocritical.
you are either naive or just uniformed. false or hypocritical, you don't understand the meaning of either word.

bill tried to get in as many female pants as possible. considering hillary, can't say i blame him.

moochelle home bought for approx $11m.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

notes1 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:09 pm
-trump said he would defeat ISIS. heard from them recently? he unleashed the military. ACCOMPLISHED!
-trump said he would reduce unnecessary rules and regs. ACCOMPLISHED!
-trump said he control our southern border. ACCOMPLISHED!
-trump said he would expand economy, so that everyone, no mater their color, sex, religion or race, could have an opportunity to achieve financial success. pre chinese virus, nearly every segment of economy had historic employment levels. ACCOMPLISHED ONCE, WILL DO IT AGAIN!
-trump said he would get NATO allies to pay more, for their own defense. ACCOMPLISHED!
-stock market indices at historic highs, despite virus. ACCOMPLISHMENT!
-trump's policies has lead usa to be energy independent. everybody remember gas lines? ACCOMPLISHED!
-got 2 scotus confirmed-ACCOMPLISHMENT!

all these and more, in less than 4 years. what the heck has joe done in nearly 50 years? nothing!
If Joe was president instead of Obama. Osama Bin Laden would still be alive. Joe voted NO against the Mission.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

biden has done but take up space. perfect example of what is wrong with lifetime politicians.

DougJ

Post by DougJ »

tech58 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:01 pm
You are fighting the good fight Notes. Problem being your in a battle of wits with unarmed "persons". :roll:
+1

It's no competition when one side can't complete a lucid thought.

billyboy and MARCH 16th, that's how it all began. :wacko:

Stupidity is better kept a secret than displayed. . .

Here, it's useful only for completing another cover-all card in record time. Bingo! :wacko: ;) :lol: