Recent Bombings

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: Recent Bombings

Post by billryan »

I " second that emotion " been a long time since we have had a character like this on the forum.If by character, you mean someone willing to call you out for posting bull**** and then having your buddy selectively edit articles to support you, then I'd say it's long overdue.I cant wait for you two to try to weasel your way out of this conundrum.You take an act of charity aimed at the less fortunate worldwide and try to use it for your own sad agenda. And they will know we are Christians by our love, by our love, yes they'll know we are Christians by our love.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Speaking of Christians, how come your boy has no interest in helping them. Aren't they getting persecuted too.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

My post I can selectively post what I want. Kind of like your buddies at cnn and msnbc. Today" black man shot by police ", fox and verified by black police chief "armed black man shot by police".

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

My post I can selectively post what I want. Kind of like your buddies at cnn and msnbc. Today" black man shot by police ", fox and verified by black police chief "armed black man shot by police".You can post anything your  little heart desires. Just don't be surprised when it is exposed as a lie.  At least you admit you have no compunction to lie whenever you feel like it. That's a start.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

The reason 4 Americans died on 9/11 in Benghazi was because of a video. Now that's a lie. Don't confuse selective editing as a lie.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The reason 4 Americans died on 9/11 in Benghazi was because of a video. Now that's a lie. Don't confuse selective editing as a lie.   You got caught in a complete lie. At least man up and admit it. The article specifically said one thing and you changed it to make it seem like it said the opposite. When called on it, you doubled down. That's not a half lie, nor a lie of omission. That's a full blown lie. That you are still trying to excuse it speaks volumes of your inherent lack of both spine and character.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

And for the record I knew EXACTLY what I posted, remember I said "selective editing", it was to push your little billyboy buttons and get your little billyboy panties in a knot and it worked. Played you like a fiddle. I'm in AC every week you can check out my spine in person. We can also discuss my character too.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

You really are pathetic.  You lie, get caught in it and proceed to lie some more. My Mom used to call me Billyboy. If you are trying to insult me, its having the opposite effect.Discussing either your character or your spine would be a pretty short conversation. Let me know when you get to Vegas.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

LOL, that's what I figured you silly little man.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

According to the BBC and other sources, 54% of refugees, displaced persons, and others seeking asylum of over 65m are from Syria, Somalian, or Afghanistan. That was as of 2015. Imagine what it is now. I don't know about you BR, but that is not who I want settling in this country. We have enough of our own problems to work out already. Edited for a typo.