Former Illinois 8th District Rep has to be....

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Former Illinois 8th District Rep has to be....

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar you spin better than one of those breakdancers...

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which."

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

And during the FP Hatfield and BR McCoy feud I remained neutral.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which."BR, it has been exactly thirty years since I last read anything pertaining, or even gave a second passing thought, to that great satirical novel by George Orwell, "Animal Farm"!In many ways, Animal Farm is considered superior to Orwell's other, more widely recognized masterpiece, "1984"Now my only question to you BR is this:  were you a literature major in college and where did you matriculate?Edited to add this:   Now if there is some attempt on your end BR, to somehow   EQUATE  Tedlark's behavior and posting with my own, as if to simply say we both are one and the same, I am afraid I can never accept that totally false  premise, and would encourage you to truly re-examine the historical (and hysterical) record here in the forum's archives.   It's all in there black and white, clear as crystal.....YOU STOLE FIZZY LIFTING DRINKS

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

No, I majored in Political Science with a minor in Military Science from a little known Institute of Higher Learning in upstate N.Y.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

That rules out West Point, Cornell, and RPI.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

No, I majored in Political Science with a minor in Military Science from a little known Institute of Higher Learning in upstate N.Y.
Great, you graduated from West Point.....this begets numerous other questions, such as when and where did you subsequently serve as an officer in the US army?    What did you subsequently do after your service was up?I'm just genuinely curious, since you are not the typical irrationally angry, clueless dolt that responds negatively to my innocuous posts.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar The Point is not located in upstate New York.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

DaBurglar The Point is not located in upstate New York.

For the residents of NYC and Long Island,anything above McClean Avenue is upstate.
I did not attend West Point. I applied but did not make the cut.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Ah, yes, McLean Av exit on the Major Deegan, I-87,in the Bronx. Or first exit in Westchester. Can't remember