Superbowl preview

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Superbowl preview

Post by Tedlark »

If you have followed my play at all over the years you'd find that I do not play Ultimate X. Besides; I don't really need to hunt for unused multipliers anyway.

Funny, I am usually only negative toward you.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

If you have followed my play at all over the years you'd find that I do not play Ultimate X. Besides; I don't really need to hunt for unused multipliers anyway.

Funny, I am usually only negative toward you.

At last I get at least a half assed admission of what we've all known for years....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

But I don't HATE you though.....

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

But I don't HATE you though.....

So if you did hate me, what else would you be saying or doing that you haven't already done or said?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Because I do not hate you the question you posed is illogical.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Might have been in another thread, but I wondered if DaBurglar was conflicted by the fact that Kraft, Belichick and Brady were friends of Trump. I was just kidding, but apparently some people se this as real. Derrick Jackson in the Boston Globe today. Get a life!

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Because I do not hate you the question you posed is illogical. No its actually redundant because, since you failed to answer it, you thus proved what I said, that you already HAVE covered and attacked and criticized everything you possibly can about me so there is nothing left "to hate".....

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Might have been in another thread, but I wondered if DaBurglar was conflicted by the fact that Kraft, Belichick and Brady were friends of Trump. I was just kidding, but apparently some people se this as real. Derrick Jackson in the Boston Globe today. Get a life!Im not conflicted......and regarding Trump, I have not said or posted or criticized anything about him that hasnt already been said or that was not previously stated by other pundits or people in the world.    I did say they guy deserves his chance (as pointless as it is to even utter such an OBVIOUS thing)  and I did say somewhere that I do hope he succeeds in many of his more noble or neutral endeavors and issues.   I hope he does drain the swamp......But sadly, so far, he looks to be a very chaotic, muddled, impulsive person.......its is a known fact the best predictor of future behavior and results is PAST behavior and actions, which absolutely does NOT bode well in Mr Trump's case.        I'm politically neutral when it comes to actually voting or taking a side, so I could care less about the politics of my favorite Football team and its cohorts......the GREATEST TEAM / ORGANIZATION / DYNASTY   in  NFL  History!!!!Prediction    New England  34    Atlanta 30......Game MVP>>>  Dion Lewis                                        

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

If NOT VOTING in a presidential election is politically neutral then yes: you're politically neutral.

Word.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

[QUOTE=Carcounter].....the GREATEST TEAM / ORGANIZATION / DYNASTY   in  NFL  History!!!!Prediction    New England  34    Atlanta 30......Game MVP>>>  Dion Lewis                                         

Heehee

Final score. New england patriots 34 Atlanta 28

So I was off with the MVP pick, but James White, Dion lewis' alter ego and clone, had 14 catches and lots of yards with the game winning TD....If not for Tom throwing for outrageous numbers, James would have been MVP.

Oh sure, we'll hear all about how Atlanta choked and gave the game back to the Pats.... Doesn't matter.... That's how you know you are a dynasty, when you win even when you shouldn't.....

People attending the game said when Roger Goodell came to the mic at trophy time the chorus of boos was sooo loud it was like a 747 was revving it's engines in the stadium.... Vindication!