Latest Greatest Horror Movie

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Latest Greatest Horror Movie

Post by Tedlark »

Typos may be a part of your life but not mine. See; if you were to PROOFREAD before you hit POST REPLY then they may be somewhat reduced in your life too.

As for the amount of time and energy I expend responding to your posts it would best be compared to the amount of time it takes to sneeze.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Typos may be a part of your life but not mine. See; if you were to PROOFREAD before you hit POST REPLY then they may be somewhat reduced in your life too.

As for the amount of time and energy I expend responding to your posts it would best be compared to the amount of time it takes to sneeze.

Sneezing huh?

Oh well in that case I was wrong, you win.

Of course it does explain why you come off as an obnoxious SNOT though..... Ahahaha! Yuk yuk gigglesnort *wheeze*

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Word.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Word.

I applaud you joining black lives matter, it's good to see you broadening your horizons.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Well it was either BLM or The Harvard Club of New York, I flipped a coin and BLM came up the winner. And so did I; for not having to interact with a bunch of stuffed shirted know it alls. You being the exception of course, lol.....

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Well it was either BLM or The Harvard Club of New York, I flipped a coin and BLM came up the winner. And so did I; for not having to interact with a bunch of stuffed shirted know it alls. You being the exception of course, lol.....

I see.....So now it seems you are not only African American, but also a Harvard grad. Wow.

Black
Harvard
Always wins at VP

Amazing...

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Thank You.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

You're welcome