What was the largest Jackpot you ever witnessed?

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: What was the largest Jackpot you ever witnessed?

Post by Tedlark »

Nice. Did the dealt royal come on the same machine?

LordK
Forum Newbie

Post by LordK »

Hello!
FIRST POST! I signed up in 2017 but I very recently got into playing VP @ the floors :)

on topic. Largest VP JP I witnessed.. was my own! lol. -from last Saturday.

After about 8+hours of VP play at my local, hit my 1st RF for the season+session (.25c denom).

BR still wayyyy down so i just said what the hey! Moved machines, same game - SUPER TRIPLE PLAY /TDB - $1 denom this time, 4 hands later.... BAM!!!!!!

Dealt ACES.. one with the kicker!!

I'm hooked..
VP is life.
LOL
Good luck!

**Edit**
Oh, I forgot to mention.. Largest NON VP jackpot i witnessed was one of the LOCK&LINK GRAND progressive ($16,000+).. the dude was playing 50cents minimum bet and I'm pretty sure this was on his last dollar.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

OMG. I was dealt four Aces Sunday after mucho losing. Absolutely floored. My game had no kicker.

video queen6
Forum Newbie

Post by video queen6 »

I had family in town and took them to the Las Vegas Hilton to see a show. I was not going to the show so decided to play while they were watching the show. A gentlemen was playing Megabucks and he hit for 11.2Million. Was the biggest hit I have ever seen. His wife was playing close by and when he hit she was playing a dollar machine and told the person next to her that the money in her machine was his. She had $600.00 on the machine.

video queen6
Forum Newbie

Post by video queen6 »

I had family in town and took them to the Las Vegas Hilton to see a show. I was not going to the show so decided to play while they were watching the show. A gentlemen was playing Megabucks and he hit for 11.2Million. Was the biggest hit I have ever seen. His wife was playing close by and when he hit she was playing a dollar machine and told the person next to her that the money in her machine was his. She had $600.00 on the machine.