'Gaming Today' dumps Fa La La La La.... La la la la

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
oej719
Video Poker Master

Re: 'Gaming Today' dumps Fa La La La La.... La la la la

Post by oej719 »

Rascal you will find it is BS from RS I am sure. He seems to write a follow up letter to whatever Dancer writes the week before. He is paranoid and jealous. He needs medication besides the bottle.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I seem to remember Fa La La La La.... La la la la stating he was going to cut back the rest of the year after his supposed RF at Sam's Town. Playing $10 VP sure doesn't sound like cutting back and remember, Rob ALWAYS does exactly what he says. The reason he wins and others lose with his system is because of discipline.  

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Rob talks one game and does something else. But when it is all in a fantasy world you can do whatever you like.
Hey rob does your fantasy world have rides like Disneyland?
Check it out C.K.!!!!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Just got a eletter from sweet robbie Fa La La La La.... La la la la. He said he took my name off his list but he can't resist me getting into his head when he is boozing it up so he put me back on his list. He has a total of 46 on his list and is jealous of us here with over 110k members and growing. It is 5pm so he is well on his way to lala land thanks to cheap whiskey.
Thanks shadowman and rascal, you both invoke envy and are in his head, whats left of it that is. He does not have much gray matter left.
Rascal has him scared to death about checking into his claim of a $10 royal which he will find out is a lie.
Take is $10k from him Rascal. Oh but robbie will back out for sure.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Snicker, Snicker. hehe

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I seem to remember Fa La La La La.... La la la la stating he was going to cut back the rest of the year after his supposed RF at Sam's Town. Playing $10 VP sure doesn't sound like cutting back and remember, Rob ALWAYS does exactly what he says. The reason he wins and others lose with his system is because of discipline.  

I'm confused about his continuing to play after meeting his win goal for the year.    He echoes advice that I consider to be good in that there's nothing wrong with cutting and running when you're ahead during a session.  Cutting and running when you've achieved a win goal for the year is the same thing, right?  Yet he continues to play.

Maybe when he reached his win goal in January () he cut a deal with his bank.  His play since then has been "fun" play, and withdrawals for gambling shouldn't be counted against his bank balance.  Sw-e-e-e-e-t!  I should talk to MY bank about a deal like that!

Meeting a win goal early in a year () and continuing to play is another area where Rob's talked himself into a corner.  If he actually stopped playing for the year there wouldn't be any VP stories the rest of the year for him to write about in his e-letters.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

We are all wise to his tricks thanks to this forum with over 100k members.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

We are all wise to his tricks thanks to this forum with over 100k members.

There's some pretty tough talk in that e-letter.    With only a few exceptions, the Rob posts here are pretty reasonable.  But we're the ones who are bigots and hate-mongers?   I guess the big crime in his eyes is disagreeing with him about anything.

Since the number of site members and forum members are both clearly identified on the site, I wonder how much sleuthing it took him to smoke out WM and his false stats?   Ten minutes of time out for you, WM, for trying to sneak that past him. 

Rascal, congrats on the mention in the e-letter.  You're famous now!  I'm still waiting for my first mention.  What does it take?  Someone help me out on this one.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I have gotten emails from almost all 110k members thanking me for putting Fa La La La La.... La la la la in his place and exposing his scams. Ex: Special Plays, Patterns, Hot Cycles, Cheap Boozing, Bankruptcy, need I go on?
To all the 110k letters, thank you from the Fa La La La La.... La la la la Dinger.

Cd call him a wus,pink sweetness or tatoo king and that should get you called out by name.
Rascal really put the fear into him and rob is slobbering and wetting his pants about now.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

I have someone in the know checking on his claimed $40K royal last Tuesday. We will know for certain before long. My source is unimpeachable, even by Rob.