SF Shower

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
FAA
Video Poker Master

SF Shower

Post by FAA »

The tail end of my day yesterday was quite interesting. Nice run at Ocean AC. Back at Caesars, I lost $10 on a machine and shifted over one. My successor lost over $30 in a blink, which I felt validated my move. It was just ice cold. Then he hit a SF. I congratulated him, while remorseful about my decision. Three minutes later, he hit another SF. I gasped; quite angry at this point. Just pulled these 9,100 to 1 hands out of the air. Fortunately, two minutes later, I hit a SF myself, 23456 diamonds with a four on the draw! All was well with the world. I really started laughing it up with him at this point. Three coins, so only $37.50. I left $25 on the table. Nevertheless, a nice cherry on top of a solid day.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

The only way that would ever happen to me is in Deuces Wild. :lol:

Congrats!

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

It's pretty fun to hit more than one in one day. I remember hitting 2 SF and a royal in 80 minutes, that was fun!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Yowza. Recall in what order?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I never came close to that. However, a couple of tears ago, I posted about Royals tag teaming shortly after a straight flush on the sane machine. That has happened to me several times over the years

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Now you tell me! Maybe the machine would stay hot. I had to stop, as my rule is to cease after SF/RF. I don’t want such a memory!

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

FAA,
SF may be 9K:1 versus 40K:1 but to me they are harder to hit especially with holding 4ST than holding 4RF Royal. Playing multi-hand I can often catch a RF and never see a ST. Not really, but you know what I mean. The trip when I caught 8 Royals over 3 days I never saw a standard straight flush.
LL

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Multihand is a different kettle of fish. I’d have different standards too.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I only play them on Fridays.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

FAA, i certainly understand, 99.9% of my play is multi-hand. I almost have an allergic reaction if I have to play single hand. It is boring to me and I have a hard time playing unless my hit frequency is high. There is just something about putting all my hopes in just one basket when I can have multiple baskets. If my timing is really good I'll move up denomination and usually reduce the number of hands but I just almost can't play single hand.