November Contest: Triple Double Bonus!

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

November Contest: Triple Double Bonus!

Post by Webman »

We are excited to announce our FREE November Contest, featuring TRIPLE DOUBLE BONUS Poker.

This is our first single line contest and we expect the top scores to be very close, so make every hold count!

VideoPoker.com Merchandise Packages will be awarded for the top five scores.

The Grand Prize for the highest score includes a Cutter and Buck jacket, a Dunbrooke camp shirt, a cap and other merchandise.

Consolation winners will win one of our brand new VideoPoker.com T-shirts!

Good luck to all...

ENTER THE CONTEST NOW!

vidopoker

Post by vidopoker »

ah, triple double bonus. nice! just wish it was multi play!

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

ah, triple double bonus. nice! just wish it was multi play!

The site people probably want to see if the WI (Whining Index) for the contests goes down in a situation where dealt nice hits don't have an impact on scores.  It won't help my personal WI since I can always manage to find SOMETHING to whine about. 

I'd like to say "nice job!" to Webman and the other site people for the new look and feel to some of the site screens.  One thing I'd take issue with is relegating the forums to a button off to the side.  I think many new or casual visitors to the site may just think the site has games and might not spot that forum button, and miss out on all this great info.

Last but not least, I see the addition of Keno.  With a loading size of 12MB, I don't think faygo and I will be playing much, with our dialup connections. 

royal flush
Video Poker Master

Post by royal flush »

after hitting four sixes the first hand i only got 875 credits try again

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

after hitting four sixes the first hand i only got 875 credits try again

I'm jealous. After 5 games not one quad. Good thing they are now selling the video poker . com shirts and "Ball Caps", so us losers can get some. Cheap prices too.

CD In case you didn't recognize it, the preceding was an "Official" whine.

vidopoker

Post by vidopoker »

i've done multiple rounds and have not gotten a total high score above 1100 and even that  one included high quads.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

WEll dang! I've been watching the front page religiously for merchandise sales. How long have the hats and shirts been available to purchase?

Whatever.....I've placed my order for a hat. Ain't no chance I'm gonna get one by winning a contest <LOL>

But I think there should be special awards embroidered along with the VP.COM logo. Should have one available inicating "GOLD". And most importantly, we need one with a blazing "WHINERS AWARD".

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

WEll dang! I've been watching the front page religiously for merchandise sales. How long have the hats and shirts been available to purchase?

Whatever.....I've placed my order for a hat. Ain't no chance I'm gonna get one by winning a contest <LOL>

But I think there should be special awards embroidered along with the VP.COM logo. Should have one available inicating "GOLD". And most importantly, we need one with a blazing "WHINERS AWARD".

Mike I think WM was working overtime. I saw the merchandise at the same time the contest went live.
Hmmmm, "Official VP.Com Whiner" logo. I like it.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

That gets a  from me.  Now that they have Keno here, how much longer can it be before we also see BJ? 

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Chablis, Chardonay, Burgandy, Reisling.  Boones Farm, Mogan David