multi card keno

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
hillbilly678
Forum Newbie

multi card keno

Post by hillbilly678 »

why cant i get the game to play i joined already but im not a gold member but it doesnt have to be to play multi card does it? what am i doing wrong?

mjterry
Forum Rookie

Post by mjterry »

if your cards are showing, click the button that says all cards, then click the letters you want to play, a b c etc. to increase your bet click bet max

hillbilly678
Forum Newbie

Post by hillbilly678 »

no there are no cards thats what im talking about how do you get them to load do you have to be a fkin member or not? it says its free but i aint seen no multi cards yet?

mjterry
Forum Rookie

Post by mjterry »

im not a gold member, and i get it fine. when you scroll on play keno alot of keno games should come up including multi card. ifs its not it might be your PC. when u click on multi game do you get an advertisement first, i think you have to get rid of popup blockers that might have something to do with it but i dont know

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Clear your browser cache. It probably didn't finish loading it the first time.

hillbilly678
Forum Newbie

Post by hillbilly678 »

WELL I HAVE DIALUP MAYBE THATS THE PROBLEM I CAN SEE THE MULTI CARD KENO WHAT IM ASKING IS DO YOU HAVE TO BE A GOLD MEMBER OR SILVER TO GET IT?

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

WELL I HAVE DIALUP MAYBE THATS THE PROBLEM I CAN SEE THE MULTI CARD KENO WHAT IM ASKING IS DO YOU HAVE TO BE A GOLD MEMBER OR SILVER TO GET IT?MJ already indicated you don't have to be gold as he isn't and is able to play the game.

desert dame
Forum Newbie

Post by desert dame »

yesterday i played multicard keno today i cant get it HELP

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

yesterday i played multicard keno today i cant get it HELPTry clearing your browser cache (temporary internet files)

chuckw
Forum Newbie

Post by chuckw »

i tried to get to the free multi card keno site but ended up here what gives.