Free Contest Games

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Free Contest Games

Post by BillyJoe »

OK - I figure that I missed a memo somewhere, but what happened to all those free contest games that I had in the little gold shield last month? I just got back from Vegas, and they are gone.  

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

They re-new every month. You start from scratch.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

BUMMER !!   With the Monthly Contest at the end of the month, I didn't even get to use them. Better pay closer attention this month.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

probably should

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

WebMan, I think having the ability to earn extra contest games is great. But, like in May, if you have a monthly contest that goes right to the end of the month, you have to use your extra games BEFORE the monthly contest starts, or you will lose them. Too much to remember.

Would you consider a different 'purge' date other than the first of each month, say the 5th? In that way, if you haven't had a chance to use your extra games when the monthly contest roles around (since it is usually at the end of the month), you would still have an opportunity to use them before they expire.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

gotta play em as you get em billy

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

gotta play em as you get em billy
But I would rather use them to play daily contest games that I enjoy playing OR in a daily contest that I think that I can be competitive. Some of the daily contests are put out of reach with a lucky hand by someone early on.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i know billy,i lost about 20 games too because i either hated the game or just thought i had no chance.so now i play 1 or 2 extra per contest,that is if i get any.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

How can you have a monthly contest if you change it to end the 5th of the next month to satisfy one player.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

For now we will be keeping as it is rather than expiring them on the 5th or something similar. Making such a change would impact the Winner's Challenge too much (and add a whole bunch of confusion when some of your sessions magically disappear on the 5th and some don't, since you'd earned them since).We would like everyone to have the same chance in the Winner's Challenge when the month begins.Naturally, everyone CAN get a 3 session jump-start if they play their 5 sessions on the last Daily Contest of the month, which will give you 8 to start the next month instead of 5, which is how it was before the Winner's Challenge.