Videopoker.com Hangs or quits working

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
TucsonLArry
Forum Newbie

Videopoker.com Hangs or quits working

Post by TucsonLArry »

Several times lately it appears that the website crashes.
It's not my connection.
What's up?
Some of the crashes are lenghty.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Anyone else experiencing this? We haven't received any reports.

suecasey
Forum Rookie

Post by suecasey »

Sometimes it will quit working when I'm in the middle of the game.  I wait, but nothing happens.  Then I have to leave the site, come back and start over.  It counts as a game played, but no score recorded.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I think you may be talking about 2 different situations. suecasey, does any message appear on the screen when it locks up? Any particular game?

suecasey
Forum Rookie

Post by suecasey »

No message.  No particular game.  It just freezes.

jaycevs
Forum Newbie

Post by jaycevs »

I used to experience that a lot, then it stopped when I started using google chrome instead of internet explorer. May be worth a shot.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

It happened once to me last night playing a contest game. Just froze. I was on Win7, IE 11. Chat was still working, though. Had to CTRL R to get it back. Of course, that obliterated my contest score, which would have surely been the winner if I could have continued.

Pay me, WebMan.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If this happens to anyone again, please respond with the exact time it occurred.  That may help track down whatever causes it, if it's on our end. Browser information would also be helpful as others have posted. Perhaps it's Internet Explorer related based on the previous two posts, but there isn't enough info yet to determine what the problem is.

WJL2013
Forum Newbie

Post by WJL2013 »

Several times lately it appears that the website crashes.
It's not my connection.
What's up?
Some of the crashes are lenghty.

Texas Gramma
Forum Newbie

Post by Texas Gramma »

I have been having this problem for 2 days now... I am playing the contest games and it does not seem to matter which one... at first it was just occasionally that it hung up and today it has become more frequent. I even had a technician look at my computer and restart it... yours is the only site I am experiencing this on.