games wont play

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
island girl 57
Forum Newbie

games wont play

Post by island girl 57 »

i have a laptop that has adobe flasher and updates installed automatically but the games wont play it tells me to install adobe flash player when i do that my laptop says its already installed with the latest updates. is somhttp://forum.videopoker.com/forum/smileys/smiley18.gifething wrong with the site or my laptop? thx Loreen

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Sounds like something wrong with your flash player. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the flash player. But first I'd try just rebooting your computer to see if that clears it up.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

every night for a week now i have been getting frozen screens and a blue box telling me connection problems.it is not only me because after chatting with fellow members it is happening to them too.is this not fixable?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Doris, does that happen on the "New Format" games, or the flash games?

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

on flash contest games and just games i choose to play leeann told me it's been happening for months but i only noticed it this past week

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I have only had it happen on the new format playing TP.  Did the report, watched  the m........s and signed off. 

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

every night for a week now i have been getting frozen screens and a blue box telling me connection problems.it is not only me because after chatting with fellow members it is happening to them too.is this not fixable?

I've seen that error come up on my desktop computer but after waiting a few seconds the game loads anyway.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

froze at least 8 times tonite and was told i could start a new game cause i didn't finish the last 1.please fix this!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Made some server updates, let me know if tonight looks better.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

will keep fingers crossed