Cheating in the NFL, Deflategate - redux

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Cheating in the NFL, Deflategate - redux

Post by Tedlark »

No to re-air this absolute travesty, Deflategate, but it appears that the powers that be in the NFL may be getting ready to impose judgement upon the New England Patriots.  How dare the NFL to go against the Super Bowl Champions this way? I mean this is like the World Wrestling Foundation going against Hulk Hogan.  The horror, the horror... 
  Edited in order to correct my spelling mistake of the word judgement; I don't know if I'll be able to come back in 3 1/2 years and correct it then...

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Total  BS, infantile post......this so-called  "SCANDAL" has been DEFLATED itself to the point of irrelevance, and we now know there was hardly any scandal/issue at all.....it was merely the latest JEALOUSY manifested by the 31 other teams in the NFL at the PAtriots who have put together an UNPRECEDENTED, never seen before run of success over the past 18 years....since 1997 the pats have 14 division titles, 7 Super bowl appearances, 4 championships and a year-in, year out excellence and relevance that is NOT equaled (or even approached) by other teams......no one has been as good for as long as the PAtriots have been, and quite understandably, the rest of the NFL hates their guts!    In the era of the Salary cap, it is extremely difficult to field a strong contending team year after year after year.....most teams are satisfied if they can "contend" for a conference championship (let alone Super bowl) every third year......every other year is considered EXCEPTIONAL....the Pats have been in contention EVERY year since 2001 when Brady and Belicheck first teamed up, and what is truly "Sick" about how good the New England organization has been is summed up in the 2008-09 season (the year after the team went a never before seen 16-0) when Brady was injured and out for the year and the team STILL managed to go 11-5 and yet DID NOT make the playoffs!!!!!    Talk about amazing and unlucky at the same time!!!!Nope, sorry folks (especialy you, Tedsnark)  the patriots are NOT cheaters, they are so far ahead of the rest of the NFL in cultivating and maintaining a unique culture of TEAM-first, "winning the right way" success, orchestrated by the greatest coach (and game tactician) in the HISTORY of pro football, Coach Bill Belicheck

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar why are you making this personal? I simply wrote what I recently read in a Chicago newspaper and you call me names?   If it is so irrelevant then why did the article say that the NFL is considering levying one of the toughest penalties ever on the team? It wasn't jealousy by the other teams, it was cheating by the Patriots. Edited to add: As for greatest coach, I think there are a few candidates higher on the list than Belicheck.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar why are you making this personal? I simply wrote what I recently read in a Chicago newspaper and you call me names?   If it is so irrelevant then why did the article say that the NFL is considering levying one of the toughest penalties ever on the team? It wasn't jealousy by the other teams, it was cheating by the Patriots. Edited to add: As for greatest coach, I think there are a few candidates higher on the list than Belicheck.
your original post was personal and you know it....just stop this ridiculousness Ted, really.....it demeans you and it does not do anything for me when I triumph over you in these post wars......Whatever the article you are citing (if it even exists) it is obviously NOT current or recent (within the last 3 weeks)....why dont you post it or post the URL?As for coaches, you are entitled to your opinion, but with the last super bowl win, Belicheck is now in a class by himself......

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

My post was not directed at any one lember of this forum.   As for the article, it was published in the Tuesday March 31, 2015 edition of the Chicago Sun Times. Look it up yourself.   There are so many coaches who are ahead of Belicheck and my opinion is shared by a great many others. But yours is too. 

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

There are so many coaches who are ahead of Belicheck and my opinion is shared by a great many others. 
They'd be even further ahead if they only knew how to use a video camera to tape the opposing team's defensive signals.P.S. I think the correct spelling is B E L I C H I C K

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I apologize to both you and Coach Belichick for the spelling gaffe; I was just spelling it the same way another poster spelled it and this other poster is obviously a New England Patriots zealot so I just thought that spelling would be correct.   And they'd be much much further ahead of they piped in crowd noise too. Cheating is cheating.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Uh-oh, was Saint Brady really involved? Are the Las Vegas oddsmakers allready adjusting their numbers in the event of a Brady suspension? How far back does this cheating go? Bradshaw was never caught being involved in such a scandalous episode of cheating...

Rayser
Forum Regular

Post by Rayser »

Not only cheaters, but liars as well. If you condone what this organization has done, then that shows your lack of character as well.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

whether it is sports, politics, business,etc, i am tired of liars and cheaters winning. it is getting to be that those who follow the rules are at such a disadvantage.   some wallstreet guy who gets/uses inside info should have all their weath taken from them and jailed, some politican who gets bought off..go to jail, those who steal the taxpayers money... adios!  use steroids, kicked out of your sports, nothing in the record books. cheat, throw them out of the game.