Borgata High Limit Ultimate X?

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
JT
Forum Regular

Borgata High Limit Ultimate X?

Post by JT »

There's two Ultimate X $1 machines in the Borgata high limit area, that are PERPETUALLY turned down.  All hours, day or night, any time I've been there (whether it's 4 AM on a Thursday or 1 PM on a Saturday) those machines are turned down. Also, one of the two Five Star Poker machines just outside is the same way.  I've asked, and they said "they're being held for players" and they will not open them.   Anyone know what the scoop is on these?  It's ridiculous.  I've only ever seen them in play once, and of course they were camped out.  

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

No. I had such bad luck on a machine outside that room that I avoid it on principle. It must be interesting to hang out there on a weekend and keep tabs on the big winners. I'm sure they do all right.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

There's two Ultimate X $1 machines in the Borgata high limit area, that are PERPETUALLY turned down.  All hours, day or night, any time I've been there (whether it's 4 AM on a Thursday or 1 PM on a Saturday) those machines are turned down. Also, one of the two Five Star Poker machines just outside is the same way.  I've asked, and they said "they're being held for players" and they will not open them.   Anyone know what the scoop is on these?  It's ridiculous.  I've only ever seen them in play once, and of course they were camped out.  

The five star machines at Borgata, they only had a couple of actual games on them (not the usual mix or allotment of 6 or 7 different games the machines normally have).....At Borgata, I only see single line Dreamcard  and Doublepay on the five star menus......missing are singl line Quick Quads, Good Times, Random Reward and one other game that escapes me....Triple Match   maybe??????And that 5 star game outside the highlimit, that you saw as reserved.....I think it really is busted, and has been for many months now.......

JT
Forum Regular

Post by JT »

The five star machines at Borgata, they only had a couple of actual games on them (not the usual mix or allotment of 6 or 7 different games the machines normally have).....At Borgata, I only see single line Dreamcard  and Doublepay on the five star menus......missing are singl line Quick Quads, Good Times, Random Reward and one other game that escapes me....Triple Match   maybe??????And that 5 star game outside the highlimit, that you saw as reserved.....I think it really is busted, and has been for many months now.......The 5Stars at Borg have Ultimate X, Super Times Pay, and Dream Card.  According to the brownshirts at the Borgata, the machines are simply turned down for players.  There's no way that the Borgata is going to let a machine sit broken for months in its high limit parlor, they're profitable and well-maintained unlike most of the rest of AC.  EDIT:  I hit the HELL out of that 5Star machine in November, it gave me 3 sets of aces and 2 AWAK in the span of an hour just before Thanksgiving.  Have not been able to play it since.

KingofAmerica
Forum Regular

Post by KingofAmerica »

I know the story, as I have tried to play those Ult X machines many times and been unable to. There is one high-roller who plays them a lot and they always keep the machines locked up for him. I've seen him there a few times, the guy must put 100's of thousands through these machines. He plays 10-hand Ult X at $1 or $2 level ($100-$200 per spin).

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Sorry guys I didn't realize it would be such an inconvenience.

Next time just tell them Eduardo sent you and they will let you on the machine.

KingofAmerica
Forum Regular

Post by KingofAmerica »

Sorry guys I didn't realize it would be such an inconvenience.

Next time just tell them Eduardo sent you and they will let you on the machine.

Really, you didn't realize there might be other people on the planet who might want to play those machines? Unless you basically live at Borgata and play these every day, it is pretty inconsiderate of you to have them lock up the machines for everyone except you.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Sorry, that was a joke. The last time I played 10 line Ultimate X on dollars, it was on my private yacht in the Mediterranean. But then my dog stepped on my crotch and woke me up.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

King, you didn't actually take him seriously?! Who knows anymore with this forum.

KingofAmerica
Forum Regular

Post by KingofAmerica »

King, you didn't actually take him seriously?! Who knows anymore with this forum.

Yeah, I did. I don't know anything about him and there was nothing in his post to indicate he was joking. My bad lol.