Why! Why! Why!

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
pokeherguy

Why! Why! Why!

Post by pokeherguy »

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

If you were the only one complaining then I would assume you've just been unlucky. Did you read the post about 480K hands w/o a RF? However, if everyone is losing then I would be suspicious. It sure sounds like class II machines from your descriptions. Personally, I would stay away until you hear some good stories.

pokeherguy

Post by pokeherguy »

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

I am flying into Memphis late October and I am going to check this place out --- now you have me curious!! I assume this is the west Memphis dog track? I will be staying downtown at Peabody so it won't be much of a drive. I'll let you know if I do anything there.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

BTW, what are the games/paytables you have been playing?

pokeherguy

Post by pokeherguy »

pokeherguy

Post by pokeherguy »

BTW, what are the games/paytables you have been playing?

DDBP at 9/6/4

pokeherguy

Post by pokeherguy »

CANAAN
Forum Newbie

Post by CANAAN »

we play vp at the racino in Hotsprings.....We have only been going there for about 4 months (1-2 times each month) and my husband and I have both hit the royal.  We have usually came home with more money than we have spent.......but,  we would much rather play at tunica.  The only reason we go to HotSprings is because it is so much closer and the comps
($50.00) three times a month for each of us is too much money not to pick up.  We never NEVER spent more than $300.00 out of our pockets per month.  So we find it is worth the drive (about 30mins) for a little fun with their money, a little of ours.  Our luck is just as good there as Tunica and we don't have to drive 3 hours.  Weds are the best for winning at Hotsprings.   FORGET the week-ends.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Canaan,30-minutes from Hot Springs.  Hmmm, sounds like that could be either Benton or Arkadelphia!  My old stompin' grounds!Welcome to Videopoker.com!