That is one

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
jetermacaw
VP Veteran

That is one

Post by jetermacaw »

Double talking non answering Attorney General of the United States.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

You mean at least two.....Holder....

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

on megan Kelly's show last night, had a large mixed group discussing the BLM and police. one of the BLM supporters/leaders said what was needed was to get rid of all police. instead, community policing.

this will be part of Obama's legacy.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

How many times do people have to testify under oath that the garbage you believe to be the truth simply isn't. Or is the entire government absolutely corrupt and everybody lies?At some point, you simply have to recognize that Hilary didn't murder Ambassador Stevens, that the FBI  isn't in the Clinton's pockets and not all blacks are liars and thugs.Or don't.  No sweat off my ass.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

when someone testifies under oath they never sent classified emails from their personal email/server, and the FBI director says they did, who lied. or, she only used one device and the FBI says multiple devices. or, none of the 33k deleted emails contained work product and the FBI says they did.

I recognize that the government led by Obama/Clinton left 4 guys to die, without ever sending help. and, they lied about what caused it. and, then she had the nerve to testify, 'what difference does it make'. if those were my family/friends over there who died, it would sure as hell make a difference to me.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

"Hilary didn't murder Ambassador Stevens"

And her name is hillary, as some one who has family members who at anytime could end up in the chit, you want to know if the call goes out that someone is going to come, not go back to sleep. That's what I sweat every day.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Latest Quinnipiac polls in swing states not good for Hillary. This is going to be closer than people think. Obama got 51% of the vote in 2012 with a great turnout machine and extremely high margins among minorities and young voters. I think it will be hard for her to duplicate that. It comes down to 3 states, Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania. If someone wins all three, that is your president.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I think the Anti- Trump turnout will be larger than any we have seen in generations. I'm quite confident of that.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I don't know about that. There is some evidence that he has brought out a lot of new people that have never voted before. I think the number of people that voted in the GOP primaries was up something like 68% over 2012. Of course some of those people were motivated to vote against him. But he picked up steam and won those primaries. This will be very interesting and nasty. quite frankly a lot of fun for a change. I honestly don't think anyone knows how this will turn out.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

I think one could take their cue from the Brexit vote. may be a different country, but it tells me there are a lot of pissed off people out there. most did not believe that voters would want to leave the euro, what they found out was that folks in England were tired of taking their marching orders from folks in Belgium.

the whole progressive idea of one world order, open borders, loss of a country's identity/history, that it is more important to do what some theorist feels is better for the world as a whole than the local residents/taxpayers desire. would be no different than your local community abiding by what is decided at the UN.