I apologise to the whole forum!

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

I apologise to the whole forum!

Post by DaBurglar »

Well, I am not really "handicapped", nor hearing impaired....

I only use the wheelchair and hearing aids for sympathy, and as part of my cover as a government agent.

Give TED lark credit for seeing through my ruse, and thus sparing this forum any more trouble from my shenanigans...You all owe him a huge debt for that, as do I for helping me see the light.

From now on I'll be honest with all of you!!!

Your non handicapped pal, burglar!

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

I must have missed something.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Duped by alternative facts. 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I believe the correct spelling of the word is: apologize.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I believe the correct spelling of the word is: apologize.

Good point TED, but I must respectfully point out that the version I used in my title is acceptable in places like England and elsewhere. One of those quirky words that only English seems to spawn...

Have a great day!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

When you move to England please feel free to spell it that way.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

When you move to England please feel free to spell it that way. Ok, will do!  Thanks!   In the mean time, while I remain in North America, if I want to spell it with a "s" instead of a "z", what's the correct procedure here?   Do I get your permission first via contacting you on this forum, or would you perhaps prefer to give me your e-mail?  Maybe even your address and phone number?  That way I can provide extra specific details on why exactly I want, or need to spell Apologize as "Apologise".....Also, what's the cost, or downside, if I don't have your permission to spell it with an 's'?  Is there a dollar figure in mind, or will I have to pay in terms of physical trauma?   Let me know and have a super day!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Word.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Oh OK.... I apologise again, I guess I wasn't clear.

On a more proactive note, I am looking forward to the next blizzard so I can try out my new snow removal service.... I intend to utilize a borrowed snow blower to clear snow from People's property, and then donate the money to charity (minus fuel costs)....

I am creating advertisements that emphasize my recent non-handicappedness in being able to perform this vital service.... I am calling my company

MIRACLE BLOW

cha ching

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Word.