Trump and Russia

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
edog743
Video Poker Master

Trump and Russia

Post by edog743 »

Is this the death knell of the Trump presidency? If you think it is do you think he will resign or wait to get impeached?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Send lawyers, guns and money.
The **** has hit the fan!

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

This could become quite interesting.Must see TV even.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Unbelievable.....but then again, not surprising either.....I am one of millions....MILLIONS of what I call enlightened centrists who see the problems and issues, strengths and weaknesses of both current major parties, and simply shake my head in disbelief that enough Americans were ignorant, impetuous or just plain stupid enough to actually think this man, Trump, would somehow do a better job than all the flawed candidates from either party.  Instead of the lesser of two evils this time around we received the greatest of all evils (ignorance plus arrogance is the ultimate disaster formula....)I am not stating anything profound or insightful here, just the obvious .... but it was obvious back in November too, and yet here we are.....It's time the people who voted for Trump out of anger or spite towards Obama and Clinton face the hard truth.....you have actually ENDANGERED not only the USA, but the whole world by allowing this willfully ignorant, arrogant, narcissistic, delusional, draft dodging, megalomaniac con man to ascend to the most powerful political office in the history of the world.   Do not do it again......

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

He can be removed for mental incompetence if the VP and several cabinet members petition Congress.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

After that press conference you may be on the right track billryan.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

After that press conference you may be on the right track billryan.

Evidently he held two press conferences. I one I watched, he played a man on the verge of a breakdown, refusing to recognize facts and blaming everything on others. Yet the talking heads on Fox watched one where he was Presidential and put the lying press in their place.

mymaggie
Forum Rookie

Post by mymaggie »

He will never resign. Pray he is impeached. How did he ever get elected? Our country is just a big joke now.

grammie
Forum Rookie

Post by grammie »

I remember reading the same comments when Obama was elected. Good grief Folks... our country has been turned around so drastically the last 8 years, it's time to see what a businessman can do. He has surrounded himself with others who are also successful, so I see nothing but a good team. btw.. I voted Democrat... I see too many flaws against women in the Republican party. But I haven't caused any protests or riots ... yet.