Challenge

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Challenge

Post by DaBurglar »

I challenge the poster, and erstwhile cyberstalker / harasser known as Tedlark to the following challenge:He can pick the gameThe date will be April 23, 2017 by 11:59 pm for completion of the challengeLoser must vacate and never post again in the forum on this website (NOT BANNED from the website in totality)Webman agrees to make reasonable effort to ensure the loser's ISP address is banned from posting in the forum, as well as make any other reasonable efforts (including investigating any evidence made known by other active forum members) to ensure the loser simply does not reappear under a different ID.To allay any fears of webmans that this could impact the revenue of the site, the loser can still play all games, as well as join gold membership (minus obviously forum access)I'm cool with all this

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You can come to such an agreement between the two of you if you wish, but it will not be enforced by an IP ban or monitoring of activity. Such things are reserved for those who fail to abide by forum rules.

Should you come to agreed terms, I will help accommodate the challenge however, including making DaBurglar Gold for a day to conduct the challenge itself.

Vacating the forum forever seems a bit excessive to me personally, but you guys work out whatever you'd like.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Settle it like men.
Dodgeball at ten paces.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Since I was the person who brought this to light again I propose that the non-winner of this challenge is banned from commenting on the winners posts for a period of 60 days.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Ted your silence on this challenge is deafening.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

I agree with Webman and edog743. Complete banishment from all posting on the forum forever seems way to extreme. Just not being able to post reply's on the winning members threads or replying directly to or about them for some time would be good enough.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I select bowling as my choice of game, a standard 10 frame round would be sufficient.

Onenickelmiracl

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

I thought you found Jesus Daburglar? This is so childish. Why not just offer the challenge to anyone who wants it. The bet will not be enforced, so only you can lose, if you intend to honor the duel. Your nemeses can just take a free roll against you.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I select bowling as my choice of game, a standard 10 frame round would be sufficient.

A game for wusses.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I thought you found Jesus Daburglar? This is so childish. Why not just offer the challenge to anyone who wants it. The bet will not be enforced, so only you can lose, if you intend to honor the duel. Your nemeses can just take a free roll against you. ??????You know, its one thing to have different, even totally opposite opinions and feelings about certain issues, but its another thing entirely to use a person's beliefs or principles in a totally cynical, pointless potshot like you just did.....What the ____ does my religion have to do with any of this?     What exactly is "Childish", other than your own POST quoted above???     What free roll?I offered a very simple straightforward solution to this ongoing absurd situation, which is entirely the fault of the so called "nemesis"......what happens and has been happening is I make a post about a topic or subject that I feel like posting, and then one of the first, perhaps ONLY responses I will get will be Tedlark simply derailing, destroying, disrupting or otherwise killing the thread before it goes anywhere.Whats wrong with that Picture???  Try and train your highpowered perception on that if you would please, sir......By the way, I just took a "break of several days" from posting on this forum, which in and of itself is absolutely no big deal whatsoever.....except for the fact that Ted chose to make it a "big deal" in a post a few days back where he seemingly touted his "ability" to NOT POST as some sort of holy act.     Flipping ridiculous and stupid obviously, but I guess that is where we are at.....Anyway, if Ted no longer wants to find a specific game here on the menu of optional games to have a contest/challenge, so be it......but this BullShiiite of his has been totally exposed for all to see, and if he persists, then that meets the unequivocal definition of "childish", which I have pointed out previously many times......