Great Superbowl...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Great Superbowl...

Post by FAA »

If any more Patriots announce they’re not going to the WH, the team will be driving up in an Uber.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

If any more Patriots announce they’re not going to the WH, the team will be driving up in an Uber.

If that happens I suggest that the air pressure in the tires be checked before and after Brady enters and exits the Uber vehicle...

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

[QUOTE=FAA] If any more Patriots announce they’re not going to the WH, the team will be driving up in an Uber.

If that happens I suggest that the air pressure in the tires be checked before and after Brady enters and exits the Uber vehicle...[/QUOTE]Gee, I hope Brady doesn't charge the Uber driver $1200 just for the privilege of driving him.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

LOL, this has MY vote for forum post of the month.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

[QUOTE=Tedlark] [QUOTE=FAA] If any more Patriots announce they’re not going to the WH, the team will be driving up in an Uber.

If that happens I suggest that the air pressure in the tires be checked before and after Brady enters and exits the Uber vehicle...[/QUOTE]Gee, I hope Brady doesn't charge the Uber driver $1200 just for the privilege of driving him.[/QUOTE]

Well I think Tom Brady should send me 1200 bucks, so I don't have to shovel people's sidewalks and driveways from my wheelchair, seeing as how I am not a good person and as such lousy sh*t happens to me all the time....Take for instance the bone disease I was born with....See, back when I was in heaven before birth, when God himself asked me what kind of life I wanted, I blew a raspberry at him and went "heehee heehee" and then Shazam! I'm born crippled....Serves me right huh?

Like I said....D*ck...

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

See DaBurglar that's the difference between you and I: I do not see you as being handicapped but you do and you take full advantage of it at every opportunity when it suits you best. Do you think you're the only one on earth with an ailment? Or on a smaller scale, the only one on this site with an ailment? We've ALL got to play the cards we're dealt, there are no redraws in life. Most people here don't bit*h about it as much as you do though.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

MY vote for forum post of the month.------------------------------------------------An honor that should be the sub thread's initiator, yours truly.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

See DaBurglar that's the difference between you and I: I do not see you as being handicapped but you do and you take full advantage of it at every opportunity when it suits you best. Do you think you're the only one on earth with an ailment? Or on a smaller scale, the only one on this site with an ailment? We've ALL got to play the cards we're dealt, there are no redraws in life. Most people here don't bit*h about it as much as you do though.

Well since you put it that way, thanks.

In fact I have a confession to make to the entire forum....The wheelchair is just a gag, I only use it for sympathy and to get as much free stuff in life as possible.
I'm not really handicapped at all, I'm 100% normal....The hearing aids are bogus too, they are really microphones that are part of my day job with NSA.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »