Republican health plan

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Republican health plan

Post by DaBurglar »

Without doubt, this has to be the most pathetic, blatant attempt to provide huge....HUGE tax breaks to the wealthiest people while simultaneously depriving middle and lower class people, especially the poor, of adequate coverage and increased costs.

One of the biggest joke's is increasing the tax write-off to insurance companies for their CEO salary....They raised it from half a million to one million dollars, tax deductible as an "expense" and it is strictly straight salary, which means since so many insurance CEOs get performance based compensation in the tens of millions which also qualifies as deductible, these companies will now be writing off almost all their executives compensation!!

Why on earth do you suppose the Republican party made it such a priority to include this provision?!?!?

They are and have been the party of the filthy rich, scaring everyone with stories of a entitlement culture and droves of poor brown people sucking the life out of the economy. It is a lie, and we are now seeing just how blatant and brazenly arrogant these jerks are....

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Healthcare is a human right...600billion bucks budgeted for "defense" this fiscal year....

Absolutely friggin ridiculous.....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

No, what is absolutely friggin ridiculous is you responding to your own posts.

Ahem: allow myself to err, introduce, myself.....

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

No, what is absolutely friggin ridiculous is you responding to your own posts.

Ahem: allow myself to err, introduce, myself.....

Thanks for the bump Ted....In reality though I was just expanding on my original thought in hopes of engendering more replies or discussion. Thanks for the help....Of course far be it from you to even try to actually contribute contribute​ something other than anti burglar bilge.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

No problem DaBurglar, anytime I can promote you I will. Even though self-promotion seems to be one of your strongest inclinations.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

back on topic, today you had president Trump starting to doubt the pile of garbage that Paul Ryan presented as his "repeal and replace" centerpiece.....this will result in Trump petulantly declaring to Ryan, "you're fired"!But seriously, one of the dumbest....DUMBEST things uttered so far by Trump (which is really saying something given how absurd his whole line of communication is), was when he actually told the viewing public that..............(wait for it).............."Healthcare.....is really complicated folks."No kidding!?!?   Ya think?!?!