Former Illinois 8th District Rep has to be....

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
paco13
VP Veteran

Re: Former Illinois 8th District Rep has to be....

Post by paco13 »

Carcounter. There are/were a few Juvies near hear. DFY in Highland is 1 that is just on the other side of Mohawk Mountain from me.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Bill I see you have taken a page out of DaBurglar's playbook with the namecalling. I will forgive you for this transgression.

. Unreal.....he called you A dick, which you are.   That is not a name, unless you also happen to have a christian name of Richard and belong to the generation(s) born before 1945 among whom it is acceptable and not a big deal for men formally named "Richard" to be nicknamed Dick.    My name is Richard, but no one calls me Dick because (1) I go by "rick"  and (2) I am not A dick like you.Again I ask you Ted, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Paco, I think Highland was it. Came close to going there. Was a real pain in the ass kid. Had a parole officer out at the 114 in Flushing I believe. Anything north of the NYC metro area was upstate to us.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark] Bill I see you have taken a page out of DaBurglar's playbook with the namecalling. I will forgive you for this transgression.

. Unreal.....he called you A dick, which you are.   That is not a name, unless you also happen to have a christian name of Richard and belong to the generation(s) born before 1945 among whom it is acceptable and not a big deal for men formally named "Richard" to be nicknamed Dick.    My name is Richard, but no one calls me Dick because (1) I go by "rick"  and (2) I am not A dick like you.Again I ask you Ted, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?[/QUOTE]

DaBurglar I'm betting that you've never, ever, in your life been asked to testify for the defense?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar I'm betting that you've never, ever, in your life been asked to testify for the defense?How much?In the meantime, i ask again, why do you do this to yourself?   I myself am certain that if it were not for your preemptive dick-ishness, no one (least of all me) would feel any negative or hostile feelings toward you.....I'm gonna strongly recommend you pursue a course of transparent posting and just accept everyone else's posts for what they are.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Thank you for your analysis Dr. DaBurglar, now you can go back to your work on Dissociative identity disorder.

Lord knows you don't do any work on improving your video poker skills...