Videopoker.com Players Unite on Facebook

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Re: Videopoker.com Players Unite on Facebook

Post by Waiting4RF »

damule
VP Veteran

Post by damule »

For those that don't know, I've been an active member of this forum for 12 years and although my quantity of posts doesn't number nearly as high as some much newer members, I'm in the forum every day reading and observing. I've been witness first hand to the verbal battles between shadowman and R o b S i n g e r years ago, and I'm well aware of who floridaphil is and his disruptions in this forum. I believe in giving people a chance to redeem themselves. Although floridaphil was given multiple chances here by webman and he eventually blew it, as one of the administrators in VideoPoker.com Players Unite on Facebook I'll be watching his behavior very closely. I don't put up with any BS whatsoever. In fact, he has been adding some nice recreational video poker observations thus far and another member has been instigating him whom I had to warn today. VideoPoker.com Players Unite on Facebook is a private group which membership requires approval by the administrators. We only ask that you answer 3 qualifying questions which are listed when you request to join. If anyone is disruptive to the group, they will be warned and potentially removed, it's that simple.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I am hopeful that he will not wear out his welcome there for you mule.

damule
VP Veteran

Post by damule »

jetermacaw wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:38 am
5 minutes and I already had a headache.
What does this mean? Are you a member of VideoPoker.com Players Unite on Facebook and there is something on the page that bothers you? If there is you can private message me.

damule
VP Veteran

Post by damule »

Waiting4RF wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:59 am
This one is spelled Kelley: https://www.dailycommercial.com/sports/ ... ing-on-web
Are saying this is a different floridaphil?

damule
VP Veteran

Post by damule »

Tedlark wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:33 pm
I am hopeful that he will not wear out his welcome there for you mule.
I have a short tolerance for bull crap, but according to the last post with the link it may not be the same guy?

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Mr Mule good luck with your new site, it’s definitely FP, and in no way was I or will be offended.

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

damule wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:35 pm
Waiting4RF wrote:
This one is spelled Kelley: https://www.dailycommercial.com/sports/ ... ing-on-web
I do not know if the article is about the real FloridaPhil but the age is correct, sold his computer company, world fisherman, tournament angler, wife is realtor, and he lives in Florida.

damule
VP Veteran

Post by damule »

Waiting4RF wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:10 pm
damule wrote:
Waiting4RF wrote:
I do not know if the article is about the real FloridaPhil but the age is correct, sold his computer company, world fisherman, tournament angler, wife is realtor, and he lives in Florida.

It's the same guy. Same town in Florida.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

damule wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:05 pm
Waiting4RF wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:10 pm
damule wrote:
Waiting4RF wrote:

It's the same guy. Same town in Florida.
Good luck to all of you. Yea, 2020 just keeps getting better and better :lol:
And "Hi" to Luvz ;)