Triple Play DDB 25 cents

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
faygo
Video Poker Master

Re: Triple Play DDB 25 cents

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=shadowman][QUOTE=JHock12]How great is TITO?  Lugging around coins was such a hassle. 

Unfortunately, the best games around me are on old coin-droppers. This past week I had to lug 8 buckets of dollar tokens to the cashier ... OK, maybe it's not so bad after all. [/QUOTE]

Actually, I miss the old coin-droppers in AC.  Sure, it's a lot easier to cash your ticket and not have to wait for an attendant to fill your machine with coins when it runs out.  But there was something about hearing those coins drop when you cashed out a big win, plus lugging those coins over to the automated coin counter was fun. LOL

Mike[/QUOTE]

Most fun I had was when I hit a $1 Single Line in it's "Hot Cycle"  and filled 10 big buckets. Had to get the coin person to load them on her cart to take to the cashier cage.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Yep in them so-called"hot cycles" them 4 aces with a kicker can hit 5 sometimes 6 times in 20min. I seen people become millionaires within an hour playing $100 vp machines and that sucker hit the HOT cycle an fired off them aces like a automatic rifle.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Yep in them so-called"hot cycles" them 4 aces with a kicker can hit 5 sometimes 6 times in 20min. I seen people become millionaires within an hour playing $100 vp machines and that sucker hit the HOT cycle an fired off them aces like a automatic rifle.

Until recently, I was seeing them quite regularly - several times a day, in fact (every time I'd log on this site).  I liked that, since I haven't been seeing many in real life.

oej719, if you haven't been up to the Riv lately they've changed the pays on those multi-denom machines by the elevators.  Now the standard pays are only available at the $1 level.