Double Down Stud

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Double Down Stud

Post by Webman »

I did as you said and deleted all temporary internet files. I closed down internet explorer and aol and then came back online and I still get a blue square and the line that shows its loading only goes 3/4's of the way  and then stops. I can get all the other games. Just for you, i've uploaded a new play file to see if it frees up any incomplete download you might have.  Please check again and let me know if it works!
Webman, off topic, but you sound like you know computers. What would cause my Outlook Express to allow text file attachments but fail on photo (jpg) attachments? I have checked the defaults and attachments are allowed? Thanks for any comment.
I don't use Outlook Express so I'm afraid I'm no help at all.

vpguy3

Post by vpguy3 »

Webman, off topic, but you sound like you know computers. What would cause my Outlook Express to allow text file attachments but fail on photo (jpg) attachments? I have checked the defaults and attachments are allowed? Thanks for any comment.[IMG]/forum/images/smilies/smiley5.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Confused" />
I don't use Express but do use Outlook and I have no problems with photos and other attachments. Do you have a picture editor like MS Office Picture Manager loaded? Also, MS Office Online has a tutorial called "Send and Receive photos and attachments with confidence" this may explain why your photos are getting blocked. How about "pop-up blocker"? Depending on your security suite this may be blocking as well. I'm no computer geek but the settings on your security software may also be causing this problem. Hope this helps.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I don't mean to be fussy, but let's try to keep this thread for debugging Boopsahoy's issue with Double Down Stud so it's easy to find the solution both for her and for other people in the future that read this thread. Please start another thread if you want to continue discussing the Outlook problem.

-Webman

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Thanks Webman-and it is working now!!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Great to hear!

-Webman