charlotte

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

charlotte

Post by notes1 »

if one has not been to charlotte, it is a clean/beautiful city. I am watching as multiple gangs of thugs are causing havoc, burning and looting different locations.

what is even more disturbing are innocent car drivers, being surrounded by multiple trouble makers. can you imagine the horror of being in your car, in the middle of the night, with no protection, having a gang surround you and having to decide whether it is better to potentially be attacked or drive over those who may harm you.

all of this over an incident in which all the facts have not been determined.

and, where is our fearless leader. he has been quick to step in on other incidents, why is he not telling folks to calm down. he has been quick to comment, sometimes taking the wrong side, on other situations.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Charlotte has a black police chief and the police officer who shot the victim was also black. I have relatives in Charlotte and I visit there frequently. "Notes1" is correct that it is a beautiful city, although traffic is getting worse and worse. From what my relatives tell me, most of the protestors are the same type of thugs that flow into any city after a police shooting to take advantage of looting and agitating and violence. For what it's worth, there would be NO police shootings of ANY race if people would simply obey police instructions when they are stopped. If you are wrongfully stopped, take civil action later, not at the scene where you have multiple guns aimed at you by law enforcement professionals who want to go home to their families when their shift ends.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Well said Chigcogoan live for another day so to speak.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ditto...

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Double ditto.