ATM SOL

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
FAA
Video Poker Master

ATM SOL

Post by FAA »

Not the usual discipline issue. My branch ate two checks this morning and spat out a slip instructing me to call a customer service number to resolve the technical problem. Of course only the people with the worst accents are given these jobs. He said that the ATMs auto correct within a day, so I'll see. What a disastrous start to my week after two losing AC days. If I threw myself in front of a train, good samaritans would probably yank me back up.  

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

So you were calling somewhere in Wisconsin then? Kidding,kidding. Don't fret about the ATM malfunction FAA, they straighten out pretty easily.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

another reason i don't use an atm

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

The convenience factor is quickly negated by malfunctions of this magnitude. Back to the old fashioned tried and true personal touch, I guess.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Yesterday I had to spend another 35 minutes with India to finally get the "provisional credit" while they investigate. Sure takes a long time to recover eaten checks. Can't wait until year end slow down to switch banks.  

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

One time I dealt with an ATM not giving me a withdrawal. Called up the bank and it seemed to be fixed in a day or two. Definitely dealt with Americans on the phone. With the hassle you're having I would definitely consider switching.