Magic Deal Poker - New game for January 2017

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
Big Joe
Forum Newbie

Re: Magic Deal Poker - New game for January 2017

Post by Big Joe »

This one does look fun. I'm afraid it's going to be like Dream Card though and if you can't last through the dry spells (even on a 13% magic card game), it'll quicly lose my interest

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Here's another strange one. On deal 22 of my fourth session today in the 7 star tournament, again playing the Magic Deal game, I was, incredibly, dealt a royal. No magic cards or anything else like that, just ace through 10 of hearts. It DID NOT autohold! I tried following the instructions for taking a screenshot and sending it, but pressing alt-Prt Scr didn't work.

The balance of the session was terrible. I needed another half decent result to make the top seven, but got nothing substantial. While I did end up with magic cards a total of thirteen times in the overall session, none were the two or three card ones that most often generate the big hands.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks. We'll check out the auto-hold on dealt royals.

alpax
Video Poker Master

Post by alpax »

Here's another strange one. On deal 22 of my fourth session today in the 7 star tournament, again playing the Magic Deal game, I was, incredibly, dealt a royal. No magic cards or anything else like that, just ace through 10 of hearts. It DID NOT autohold! I tried following the instructions for taking a screenshot and sending it, but pressing alt-Prt Scr didn't work.

The Alt + Print Screen only works when the web browser is the window being focused (the top bar is darker). The Print Screen key alone will take screenshot of your entire screen. With MS Paint, you would have to cut a portion of the rectangle, create new without saving and pasting the portion and then saving it.

I am certain Action Gaming has the ability to choose what cards are drawn for the next deal as evidenced by the GOLD membership benefit where Training Mode is available. Regardless if you were successful or not in taking the screenshot, you've done some good quality assurance work for them by playing as much as you have.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yes, I've been able to duplicate it here in the test mode. Thanks again.Auto-hold should now work correctly. When you get another dealt royal (should be any minute now, right?) let me know.