Martiandale Clone

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Martiandale Clone

Post by olds442jetaway »

The machine auto held again yesterday. Just like the last one. Same machine. I think they can set them up the way they want. These are older machines. This time, I was paying attention when I tossed the cards and the refeal with the suto hold came out.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

The machine auto held again yesterday. Just like the last one. Same machine. I think they can set them up the way they want. These are older machines. This time, I was paying attention when I tossed the cards and the redeal with the auto hold came out.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:55 pm
The machine auto held again yesterday. Just like the last one. Same machine. I think they can set them up the way they want. These are older machines.
I don't usually have "favorite" machines, but in your situation I think I might have another try at the one that keeps hitting the funny-looking royals.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

WTG Olds. Just keep the Rfs, quad deuces coming and definitely stay safe.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Ding, I was too shocked to hold anything. I actually spun 45 degrees in the detached chair and walked away from the machine like I’d seen a ghost.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA, by chance did you hit your royal on February 2nd?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Quick trip up tonite. I am going to relax and take it easy. Very stressful week or so dealing with bureaucracies. Dad progressing well in hospital. Covid was Asymptomatic the first two weeks and then nailed him. Hope to be transferred to rehab tomorrow. I think I have worn out my phone or grown another one out of my ear. Just pulled into Mohegan garage. Not staying overnight, but will chill in the room before heading home. Lots more bureaucracy stuff to deal with tomorrow.
I think I will still play Clone, but on a quarter spin poker machine. There is one that I can play that is 800 for for bet one on quarters. See how it goes for a few hours. I will be playing a tough game. Bonus Deuces Wild, but I like it sometimes. This machine doesn’t offer regular deuces. Stay safe and well all. Hope is quiet at Mohegan. If not, will be heading right back home.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

As you can see this was my last bet before I would be out 300 bucks. The bets got awfully high but came through with Dell five aces
Attachments
9B4CD736-774D-4986-BD8B-52A2B1E4CDBB.jpeg

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

Great timing! Keep it going.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Olds, praying for your dad to recover completely.