Martiandale Clone

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Re: Martiandale Clone

Post by Waiting4RF »

Nice! Another Royal

pokerpokerpoker
VP Veteran

Post by pokerpokerpoker »

Holy smokes, what a run!

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

As the saying goes: "When you're hot, you're hot!"

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Omt.... I wish I could beam you down here. We could both go up to Mohegan sun and give it a shot. They have very good protocols in place sanitized cloths for wiping down things every 50 feet or so, and cleaning crews always busy working. They also have a UV Air filtration system that was installed at great expense probably paid for by us players of course. I’ve already had both of my shots not that that’s any kind of guarantee because I still follow all of the protocols and the new varients are out and about, but I am doing the best I can. Everyone stay safe And well. If anyone is heading over to Mohegan sun give me a holler on the site here.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

PS..... as most everyone knows by now I have had two runs of over 600,000 hands each without Royals. That was doubted buy more than one person on the site that is for sure, but I experienced it. Maybe this little mini streak is in a small way starting to make up for it. I’m not counting on anymore for now, but I am thrilled with the things that I’ve hit in the last few days.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Same here. The last three weeks have been Straight Flush, Royal Flush, Straight Flush. May the pattern continue. I have really ramped up my coin in and escaped each week. Of course it can all come crashing down next trip. But I will incorporate a nice long leisurely lunch between sessions to insure that the crazy tilt gambling of last week will end with last week. It is really all about moderation. You cannot expect to emerge a winner after three damn hours!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Congrats on the nice royal olds. And remember: don't you even think about making a little donation to your local animal shelter.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Oh....at the risk of not ending up positive for the year as some would say, I will be headed over there once the storms go by this week. The hard part is not walking out with an armful of new friends.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

FAA......while playing yesterday, I counted quads I hit that had no deuces. You would have been jumping for joy had this happened on your JOB game. 12 in 2 hours or about 1,400 hands. Two of them were back to back which is extremely rare. I don’t remenber the exact odds, but I think pretty close to 200,000 to one. For each of the two events.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:33 pm
PS..... as most everyone knows by now I have had two runs of over 600,000 hands each without Royals. That was doubted buy more than one person on the site that is for sure, but I experienced it.
I'm still hung up on the issue of the machine lighting up the HELD indicators on a redraw royal.

Here's a montage of others I found posted online:

No HELDs. The recent hit by FAA was also no HELDs.

Your hits have been unique, and you've done it twice.

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!